Russia

A sunflower pin

You looked at the pin turning it in your hands. When you felt a pair of cold hands pick you up and walk you into the closet. You look up to see ivan carrying you like a porcelain doll. He closes the door with his foot and gently puts you on your feet.

You blush and you back away from him to the wall.

"(F/n)" russia says

"Yes russia" you reply

"Please (f/n) there's no reason to be formal call me ivan"

(a/n that is his human name right)

"Ok ivan what is it" you say smiling

He shuffles his feet "hey (f/n) could you continue to talk I can't find you"

"Ok ivan" you say smiling "what do you want to talk about"

"Whats your favorite book"

"Easy, (f/b)"

"(F/n?)"

"Yes ivan"

"Vill you become one woth mother russia"

"Da" you say grinning

You feel a pair of warm lips press against yours and you wrap your arms around the large country. He lifts you up into his arms and presses you against the wall.

"(F/n) are you ok" you hear Alfred say as he opens the door

You glare at him while ivan growls predatory. Alfred shuts the door and you go back to kissing.

Three hours and two scared countries later

~~~~~~~

Yoh walk out of the closet pulling your hair out of the piggy tails that you had and pull your hair back into a ponny tail. Ivan walks behind you grinning like he had just concored a nation (vital regens). The two of you walk over to the couch and cuddle.