china

A panda plushie

You giggle quietly and hold up the panda and ask with a grin "yao is the panda yours"

He blushes and nods, nervous about going into the closet with you.

You take his hand and say "well we might as well get this done"

Japan smiles as he opens the door for the two of you but before the two of you go in he puts his hand on yaos shoulder before whispering something into his ear. Which caused the older nation to blush, but he then grins and nods. He walks into the room towards you and the door is soon shut behind him.

You smile up at him and say "what did kiku say to you"

He blushes and says this before picking you up and kissing you

Your eyes go wide but you soon close them back kissin TN him back. He smiles into the kiss by this and soon has you pressed against the back wall your legs wrapped around his waist. You whimper as the cool of the wall pressing against your back. He grins and says while pulling back "if you want I can get kiku to let us out early and we can go finish our fun"

You blush and nod saying "yes we should"

Yao bangs on the door sayin hm"hey kiku can you let us out real quick "

Kiku opens the door slowly reveling your red face to the room as the two of you stand there. Yao takes your hand and says to the other ations "well if anyone needs us we'll be at my house and dont you dare come by until next week "

You blush at that statement and make a note to your self to make sure the two of you have protection. And that was when yao picked you up throwing you over his shoulder and the two of you head to his car. And after that well lets just say that there was soon a new nation forming next to china