getting a quirk/power [remake]

it been a years sense the midorya's had adopted iz-el and named him izuku midorya before izuku turned 3 hisashi left over boarded for his job and now sens izuku has turned 4 he and his mom are heading to his doctor's appointment when they arrived izuku has been ashamed sens the news

doctor(forgot his name): now mam i hate to bring in some bad news to you and your son but I'll have to say it your son is quirkless.

{when izuku heard this he dropped his all might action figure}

inko: oh my is there something wrong.

doctor: well yes you see there is a extra joint in his pinky toe and my advise is that the boy is adopted any leaves of who the parents of the boy might be.

inko: sadly no i don't.

doctor: well who ever was the boys parents quirks were he wont be getting them.

after the doctors appointment inko drive home with izuku in the back of the car when they returned home izuku was watching his video on his computer it was showing all might izuku has ask his mom a question (mom can i be a hero even without a quirk) he ask her while tears on his eyes inko hug izuku as she was saying sorry 8 years has past izuku is now 12 years old he was running on the streets cause he was late for school and by the time he was running a truck driver was trying to stop the truck but the brakes is broken izuku wasn't paying attention sense he was running late by the time izuku has trip he fell on the middle of the road when he was trying to get himself up when he saw the truck driving tore him izuku brace himself sense he knows there was no time for him to run the truck hit izuku but when it did people were surrounding the Sean when they what happen izuku was fin the truck was stop when it crashed him and the front of the truck was broken the people were amazed by the Sean of izuku they ask what his quirk was and he just said that he didn't had a quirk he was quirkless then the people were thinking if he was one of those late bloomers he heard and accepted that he is a late bloomer after what has happened izuku has gotten to school late the teacher was asking him where he was he quickly explained that he has a quirk the hall class was surprised that izuku gotten his quirk kacchan was pissed and told izuku to prove it hid did by punching the wall the class was amazed at his quirk while kacchan was thinking(so the nerd manege to manifested a quirk maybe he ain't so useless after all) after time fly's by izuku is in his middle days his teacher was handing out the papers.

teacher: now class i should hand out these papers for your future but(tosses all the papers in the air) who am i kidding i know you all wanted to be hero's.

the hall class were charing on while showing of there quirks instead of izuku and kacchan.

teacher: now now class yes i know you all have amazon quirks but no quirk uses in public.

they all see izuku and kacchan not saying anything.

the hall class: what you think your better then us.

kacchan: no.

the hall class: good "hmp"

kacchan: we know that were better then all of you.

the hall class: HEY!!.

yes izuku and kacchan are friends after kacchan realized that izuku has manifested a quirk so they been training together after school has ended they all left izuku was walking under the bridge while the sludge villain appears.

sludge villain: well well well looks like i got my self a meet shield prepare to suffocate kid.

while the sludge villain approach to izuku izuku took a deep breath and blow away the sludge villain (yes izuku learned that while training with kacchan) after the sludge villain has been blown away he passes out izuku was about to walk away but all might came in.

All Might: i am oh looks like you already took care of him thanks kid.

all might has took the sludge villain in two empty soda bottles.

AM: well i guess i should take this guy to the police well buy kid.

izuku: wait can i get your adore Graff.

AM: sure kid.

singed.

AM: well now i should be going now.

All Might took off(izuku didn't follow him because he got a power) and after that izuku has went home.

time skip to the exam.

present mic: BEGIN!!!.

izuku has ran faster then iida can he starts destroying most of the robots.

present mic: well don't just stand there follow the kid.

then everyone started to follow kid and destroyed as many robots they can.

izuku: that should be enough points for me i should save some for the rest.

after that izuku felt like the ground is shaking that is when the zero-pointer arrived.

izuku: well no points for beating it so.

but before he was about to leave he heard a girl screamed in pain that is when he looks back and saw her the frog girl trap under a rock when the zero pointer was about to ran over her izuku ran and jump very high as all might has and punched the zero pointer everyone was amazed at what they just saw especially the staff after the axem present mic yelled.

present mic: ALRIGHT THE EXAM IS OVER!!!.

izuku went to help the frog girl.

izuku: hey are you ok?

frog girl: yeah but my ankle is badly injured.

izuku: here i got you let's head over to the nurses office.

frog girl: thanks.

izuku: no problem anyway whats your name?.

tsuyu: my name is tsuyu asui but just call tsu.

izuku: ok then tsu i'm izuku midorya nice to meet you.

they got to RG office.

time skip agian.

it has been a week sense izuku has received a message from U.A. when his came in and pass the letter from U.A. he open it and find a small disk and played it it shows all might in the video to show that he will be teaching at U.A.

AM: hello young midorya you have scored 86 villain points and adding the numbers of rescue points you see there was rescue points in the exam and you manage to get 60 rescue points in a total add of 146 hero points young midorya welcome to your hero academia.

the video has ended and izuku went to tell his mother the good news.

izuku: mom i got excepted to U.A.

inko: that's wonderful dear but there is something you need to know.

izuku: what is it mom?.

inko: izuku your not human.

to be continue.