42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV

Start from the beginning

Both Midoriya and I winced as (y/n) and Jirou high-fives each other, running through the gate to pass. "That's one way to pass an exam," Recovery Girl said, shrugging. Soon Jirou came through the door, and Yaoyorozu immediately approached her, Recovery Girl too as they tended to her ears.

"Where's (y/n)?" I asked Jirou.

"Oh she's in the waiting room bit," she said, pointing towards the door. I decided to go out and congratulate her on her passing, and it was the perfect opportunity to sit with her and talk a bit. I spotted her sitting on her own, her head in her hands so I approached her carefully.

"You did great out there," I started by saying.

"T-thanks, Todoroki," she mumbled, still looking at the ground.

"I was watching in the monitor room, your sense of direction whilst underground is pretty incredible," I praised, hoping to get something out of her. She mumbled another 'thanks' before I noticed her ears were bleeding immensely, it running into her hair and dripping down her face. "(y/n), your ears!"

"Yeah I know, they're pretty bad," she mumbled awkwardly.

"You have to go see Recovery Girl, she's only in the other room," I said but she shook her head, still not looking up at me, making me slightly annoyed.

"I'm sure it'll stop in a minute," she said but I knew that was a lie. I huffed, then without thinking I grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards Recovery Girl. "H-hey!" She exclaimed, surprised by my sudden action.

"They're sensitive aren't they? You have to get them seen to," I said as we walked, refusing to let go of her. By the way she started moving her arm however I knew something was wrong, and turned back to her to see her white as a ghost and starting to stumble. She must've gotten dizzy from the blood, so immediately I held onto her waist keeping her upright and ignoring my pounding heart. I brought her into the monitor room and heard Uraraka gasp.

"Ah, (l/n)! Jirou told me you had injured your ears, you should've come to see me straight away," Recovery Girl scolded. I put her down on one of the beds in the room as she was seen to, Yaoyorozu then approaching me and asking if she was okay. (y/n) then passed out, making me even more worried as I approached my crush and held onto her hand. "Todoroki, she's going to be fine, it's just a case of squeamishness that's all," Recovery Girl said and I nodded.

"She'll be okay," Yaoyorozu comforted me but I refused to leave (y/n)'s side.

Five: Iida

It was a few days after the exams, and we were all waiting for our exam results however Aizawa announced that we wouldn't be receiving them for another couple of days. I glanced over to (y/n) who seemed nervous, biting at her nails as she looked on at Aizawa with anticipation. The bell rang and everyone stood up, packing away their bags, Aizawa reminding us about the homework he had set us.

I was distracted however, my mind desperately wondering whether or not I should approach (y/n) and ask her on a date, something Yaoyorozu had been pressuring me to do since the day she found out my crush on the bunny girl at the beach. Slowly putting my belongings back in my bag, my thoughts whirling quickly, I quickly glanced at her deciding giving her a smile would be a good start. She looked over to me and blushed wildly, her eyes wide but I was snapped from my trance when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Yaoyorozu standing there with her usual suggestive smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Just the way you were looking at her, it was cute," she smiled.

"Keep your voice down!" I hissed at her but she just chuckled a bit, but suddenly her face fell. "Er... Todoroki?"