31: After School Studying (Lemon)

This book has reached 10K reads, I'm so unbelievably overjoyed! I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's read these oneshots, added this collection to their reading lists, voted on my work and commented lovely things. You're all incredible, and I can't express enough how much this means to me. It really is amazing, and seeing that it's reached 10K makes me so happy every time I look. So, here's a special oneshot in celebration of this milestone, a cheeky little lemon (apologies if lemons aren't your thing, there'll be a normal oneshot released this Saturday!) so here we go!

I also have another oneshot collection titled MHA Characters X Reader Oneshots, so if you're interested then please go check it out!

Warning! This is a lemon, so yes there will be sexual content! But it's just Shoto and Reader, sorry if the title is misleading! (It's also quite a quick one, but I hope you still all enjoy it!)

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 I had just sat down next to my boyfriend at the lunch table, accompanying Iida, Midoriya and Ochaco. Shoto and I had been together for a few months now, and he had been nothing but loving and kind to me. What made it even more special was I was one of the few people he actually smiled at, and despite him not being too much into PDA, he still held my hand whilst walking around UA mainly because he was quite a protective boyfriend. I didn't mind, in fact it made me feel quite special to know that he cared for me so much.

We had finished eating and were just sitting, relaxing at the table, me with my head slumped against his shoulder and him clutching onto my hand. Ochaco sent a sweet smile our way, as she always liked to tell me how much of a sweet couple she thought we made. "Hey guys, fancy studying after school?" Midoriya suddenly piped up.

"Sorry Midoriya, I'll be visiting my brother in hospital after school," Iida said.

"Yeah and I said I'd go home to my parents for a little while," Ochaco said with a slightly sad tone. I could tell she wanted to spend more time with the All Might fanboy, more time then she already does.

"We're free to study, right (y/n)?" Shoto said.

"Yeah we'll join you Midoriya," I smiled.

"Great! We'll study in my room after school then!" He beamed and we both nodded. After lunch we had two more periods, English with Mic and Hero Training with Aizawa. By the time school finished we were all quite tired as Aizawa put us through our paces but the three of us were still keen to study. We went straight to our accommodation block and headed to Midoriya's room, first downing a bottle of water each then having a ten minute break before working our brains as much as we had just worked our muscles.

"Ugh, I'm so sore," I whined, collapsing onto his bed and stripping off my blazer. I ripped off my tie and undid the first few buttons of my shirt in an attempt to cool down. Shoto raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh come on Sho it's just Midoriya," I teased and he sighed, sitting on the floor. We decided to start with an hour of Modern Hero Art History, Midnights subject, going through the homework she had set us. We all found this subject fairly easy, and completed the homework in less then half an hour so dedicated the rest of the time to revising. Occasionally I'd stop just for a five minute breather, snuggling against Shoto as I was sat between his legs, my back against his front, him holding his book in front of me.

A timer suddenly sounded making me jump, and Midoriya picked up his phone announcing that the hour was up. "Are you taking organisational skills from Iida?" I teased and he simply laughed.

"It's the best way to study, spending equal time on different subjects," he shrugged.

"Wow it's like Iida's in the room," I laughed. "Move onto English?"