Chapter 37 Nightmare

<Play Song Later>

No ones POV
(It's dark.Nothing but darkness.It's cold and I can't feel anything around.I hate this place.A place where I feel the outside and feel I don't even exist.)

"Is the experiment going smoothly?"
"Yes sir.But we found some issues"
"What is it?"
(These same Voices nothing but Sounds)

"It's form and soul seems out of the ordinary.The form right now won't eventually fully mature to the original one.But it's body is more impressive.We analyzed it a bit more and hypothesized it will be more powerful than what we originally created!"
(I can't understand)

"That's sounds good news to me.So what's the problem?"
"It's the soul sir.We have no clue what traits it may contain.Every time we try to check the system suddenly shuts down and the computer gives us nothing but mumbo jumbo.I'm afraid if it we can't figure out the problem we have to dispose this one before it could potentially destroy the whole Underground"
(So much noise)

"So you want to destroy, all the hard work we all put in to this project and sacrifice those that protected this Underground because you couldn't figure out the problem?"
"No sir that's not-"
"It's alright but hear this..and tell to those who feel the same as you.If your afraid of potential dangers..then I suggest you quit this project.I have no need for those that stops our progress when we're so close."
(I want to leave)

"But sir if this thing lives it could destroy and lay waste to everything and to everyone!"
"Don't make me repeat myself!This project is bigger than the whole Underground!This could finally be our solution to shatter that damn barrier and freeing us from this damn place!"
(Just leave)

"...Alright sir I get it.I'll tell the others.But don't be surprised if this project gets shutdown"
"I won't let that happened"
...
(It's finally quiet)

"If he wanted to destroy you, I promise I will protect you"
(Just leave already)
"I found this little music box.I always listen to this to help me calm down.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do"
(I don't want to hear your voice anymore)

<Play Song>
(....This...sounds nice....better than the other noises...what's this feeling....in my chest?....It keeps on beating....this feeling....feels nice...I want to hear this noise forever....I feel like sleeping....but I want to keep listening...I have to....)
"Did you enjoy it?This box was the last thing I received before living down here.I hope this would make you feel at least something"
...
...
.

Your POV
*You feel empty.You hear voices.
"Hey what happened?!"
"He just suddenly passed out!"
"Get him on the couch!"
"Ok carefully.Don't dump his body all at once!"
*You hear the voices but can't open your eyes
"Sorry he's just really heavy"
"Ugh just tell me what happened?!"
"Nothing we were just walking and he just passed out!"
"That's it?!"
"Well he has a fever I guess"
"What?!Get Gaster here!"
"A-Alright!"
(Why are they talking so loud)
...
(So quiet again)
...
(I can't seem to move)
"G-Gaster p-please check him!"
"Oh no!HOW?!..WHY?!..YOU TWO TELL ME!HOW LONG WAS HIS EYES RED?!"
(My eyes feels like they're open but I can't see anything)
"When we were still at Snowdin after we woke up"
"Was his eyes red when he woke up?"
"Yes.He was like that for the most of the day"
"What?!Did something happened?!I went over there to check him and when I leave him, it somehow got worse?!WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"
"Calm down Gaster they're worried as much as you are right now.(Y/N) ain't gonna be happy if your like this.Just settle down"
"How can I?!THIS COULD POTENTIALLY DAMAGED HIS EYES FOREVER.HE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE NORMALLY IF THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!"
"What's wrong with him?!Is there something we don't know?!Tell us so we can understand!Is..is it our fault?!
(Crying?)
"Idiots!!His eyes only glow red when he wants to know the truth or if wants to kill.If he was like that for the most of the day and counting the pass week.Then his mind can't handle the stress of being overworked.Im sure he can't even feel his body.HE WILL BECOME EMOTIONLESS AGAIN!!
(But I trained hard to get past that problem!)
"But...that's..."
"Tell me Humans!WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"
"We just played a prank on him.We didn't think he would end up like this.If we did then..
(Yeah that was stupid of you)
"...Tell me.Have you ever died here?"
(God Dammit Gaster Don't)
"Gaster what the hell is with that question?!"
"Don't stop me.If they have that power then this could all be solved"
"You mean going back where he was still okay?"
"But do you know where I'm getting at?"
(I have to get up!)
"But that's ever since the robot incident"
*You tried to lift up your arm.But failed.But still struggling to get it up
"Then that's perfect.Dont worry (Y/N) you'll be fine"
(No don't!STOP IT!)
*You hear a Gaster Blaster go off
(STOP IT!!)

"STOP IT!!!"you screamed
*You opened your eyes and see yourself on a bed
(This looks like Happstablook house.Nothing But pink)
...
"(Y/N)?!!Whats wrong why are you yelling?!"Chara and Frisk
*You see Chara and Frisk
*You got up and walk towards them but tripped on the way
*Chara and Frisk catches you
"Stop moving!Just get back to bed and rest"Frisk
*You gave them a tight hug and started to tear up
"Hey why are crying!"Chara
"I'm just glad your ok"
"What are you taking about.Your the one that passed out on us.We should be the ones to say that"Frisk
"Yeah sorry for leaving"
"You didn't go anywhere"Chara
...
"Ha so are you gonna let go now?" Chara
"Never"
"(Y/N) we're fine stop holding us already and tell us why your screaming"Frisk
...
"(Y/N)!"Chara and Frisk
"Ok ok"
*You got back to bed and told them your dream

*One dream telling later

"Then I woke up thinking you two were about to be killed"
"It was just a dream idiot.Now go lay down and rest"Chara
"Heh Alright...Where's Happstablook?"
"She kinda got into a bit of trouble"Frisk
"...What kind of trouble"
"Nothing for you to worry about"Chara
"And where's Asriel?"
*They went silent
"Frisk..Chara where's Alsriel?"

Next Time