Chapter 10 Monsters

Chara's POV

*I woke up in a unknown room resting on a bed besides Frisk.
(Ow my aching everything.Huh? Bandages?What happened again?)
..
*I remember what happened
(Oh right I was saving Frisk then...then how did we get here?)
"Hey Frisk wake up.Tell me what happened"I said as I slowly moved Frisk's right arm from side to side
*I hear footsteps approaching from a door on my right.I got off the bed a search for anything I can FIGHT with in the nearby drawers.
*I picked up a surgical knife

(Looks like were in a hospital.Wait then that means WE DIDN'T ESCAPE! I got to get Frisk and leave)

*I hear the doorknob turning
(Shoot no time)

*I hid under the bed where Frisk is sleeping

*I saw the door open and a person came inside to the room.They walked towards Frisk and stopping for a moment.
(They probably saw the mess I left)
*The unknown person walks to the drawers I searched.They check the drawers for a brief moment then they continued to approach Frisk.
(Not on my watch)

*I tried a surprise attack, it failed, as he notice me right away.I see myself fighting against a stranger wearing weird looking clothes.
(Not good that was my chance to finish him.I got keep on the pressure)

*You started a Fight with the stranger
*You swung your surgical knife aiming for their chest.
*Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss, Miss,Miss
*You've grown tired.The pain on your body is really kicking in
(Damn I cant hit this guy,then I'll just have to charge straight at him)
*You charge gripping the knife towards the stranger.The stranger raised his hand and you pierced through his hand
(Ha now scream in pain like an idiot so I can get Frisk out of here)
*You saw a glow in his eyes
*He caught your wrist and flung you backwards.The FIGHT with the stranger made the pain from your injured body's condition worse.
(Dammit everything hurts but I have to take him down)
*You put last of your strength, running at him, as you tried to aim to knock him against the counter.But Unfortunately
*Your vision grows dark
(Damn not again)
*You fainted

Frisk's POV

*I woke up in an unknown room.I see myself on a bed surrounded by Blue poles.I also see a...
a fish monster? And a human stranger.They noticed me as I was shuffling my body

"How are you feeling" the stranger said with a smile
(Who is this guy?Why is there a fish monster.Wheres Chara?!)
"Undyne turn off one side of the spear cage so I can give them something to eat" the male stranger said to the fish monster who's name appeared to be "Undyne"
(Spear cage?)
*I see them arguing for a bit till I see him getting closer to me.You backed away and leaned my back against the cold white wall

*I looked around as I felt scared and I see Chara sleeping on a similar bed as mine on my right.
(Oh thank God.She looks fine and it appears she's wearing bandages..Did they help us?)

*I looked back at the stranger as I notice him suddenly trying to give a small container to me.I didn't want to grab it out of fear and how this feels all to unreal

*As I didn't accept this container, he tried to get closer and trying not to touch the blue poles.He tried placing the container on the bed I'm laying on.Then after noticing he couldn't place it, he gave up then he looked back at the fish monster.He then phased through the blue poles as I see his painful expression like he was hurt by the blue poles.
(Seriously where the heck am I?!)

*He then opened up the container and presenting me which looks like a sandwich,sliced apples and Oranges, and a juice box.
(I haven't eaten anything the past few days)
*My stomach growled and I instantly grabbed the container off his hands and started to eat.
*He left me alone as I was busy eating then he walked away from me as I see the blue spears go down to the ground.