Top 10 KDramas I recommend you

* Good Guy- Starring: Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won Park Si Yeon, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Yoo Bi.                

 A classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge, and romance. The story is about Kang Ma Roo (, who gave up everything for the woman he loves only to be betrayed by her. To get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, he uses her step-daughter and successor to Taesang Group, Seo Eun Gi. Unfortunately, she suffers brain damage and loss of memory after a car accident, and now Kang Ma Roo works to fix everything that went awry because of his blind sighted revenge and ends up falling in love with Seo Eun Gi.

* Dream High- Starring: Bae Suzy (MissA), Ok Taecyeon (2PM), Wooyoung (2PM), IU, Kim Soo Hyun, Eun Jung (T-ARA)

Dream High tells the story of six students at Kirin Art High School who work to achieve their dreams of becoming music stars in the Korean music industry. Go Hye Mi is a student who had majored in classical music but has to give up her dream by entering Kirin Art High School to pay off her father's debt. However, she needs to get two other students to also come to the school in order for her to en-roll in the school conditionally. These two students are Song Sam Dong, who lives in the countryside, and Jin Guk, whom she accidentally meets while trying to escape from a loan shark. Yoon Baek Hee, formerly Hyemi's sidekick, becomes her rival in school because Hye Mi betrays her during an audition to enter the school.

* Heartstrings- Starring: Park Shin Hye, Kang Min Hyuk (CNBlue), Jung Yong Hwa (CNBlue), Song Chan Ui, So Yi Hyun, Woori, Im Se Mi, Lee Hyun Jin 

Lee Shin is a university student majoring in modern music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of the band "The Stupid." Shin is known for his good looks and strong passion for music, but in reality he is cold, lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo, a dance professor at university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Kyu Won.

Lee Kyu Won is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.

* City Hunter- Starring: Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk

The story takes place in Seoul, 2011. Lee Yoon Sung is a talented MIT-graduate who works on the international communications team in the Blue House. He plans revenge on five politicians who caused his father's death with his surrogate father Lee Jin Pyo and eventually becomes a "City Hunter."

* My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox- Starring: Lee Seung Ki, Shin Minah, No Minwoo, Park Soo Jin

On one day after Cha Dae Woong ran away from his grandfather, he accidently freed a nine-tailed fox who was closed in a painting for about 500 years. He didn't realize what he has done, until the Gumiho (nine-tailed fox),who took the form of a beautiful woman, appeared in front of him. Dae Woong was really frightened that he ran away from her and fell on the riverbank.Since he was severely injured, Gumiho came to save him and gave him her most precious bead to share with him the mystic fox' strength, as she owes him her freedom. Gumiho then asked him if he can help her become human and how to act like one. In return, she allowed him to use her bead for him to shoot for his dream action movie despite his body's severe condition. As time goes by, their mutual relationship grew deeper as they start to fall for each other.

* Boys over flower- Starring: Ku Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong,  Kim Joon, Kim So Eun

Geum Jan Di is an ordinary girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store.
While delivering dry cleaning to a student at the prestigious Shin Hwa High School, she saves his life by stopping his attempt at jumping off the roof and is given a full swimming scholarship. She attends Shin Hwa High and soon is terrorised by the leader of F4 (the four richest and most popular boys at the school) Gu Jun Pyo. Although Jun Pyo persists on bullying her, he begins to find himself attracted to Jan Di. However, Jan Di has a crush on Yoon Ji Hoo, Jun Pyo's best friend. When she realises that Ji Hoo is merely a close friend and that she really loves Jun Pyo the couple are thrown into a dilemma as Jun Pyo's mother sets out to break them up and find a more suitable match for her son.

Goong- Starring: Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jung Hoon

Goong is a story about young love in face of tradition, politics, and intrigue. In the imaginary world, modern-day Korea is a constitutional monarchy and the Royal Family lives in a grand Palace, the Goong. Story opens with the sudden death of the reigning the King. Faced with the decreasing popularity among the public for the Royalty, a grand wedding for the Crown Prince, Lee Shin, is decided to be the best publicity move to improve the image of the Royalty and at the same time prepare Shin for immediate succession. The intended bride? The headstrong, awkward, and sweet spirited Shin Chae Kyung that just happens to go to the same exclusive art school. Chae Kyung was betrothed to become the next Crown Princess by her grandfather and Shin's grandfather. After 14 years of living in England with his mom, Lee Yul appears all of a sudden. He is Shin's cousin as well as the former Crown Prince. Everything seemed to be going normally until Chae Kyung's optimistic spirit wins the heart of internally lonely, Yul. As the Crown Prince Shin and simple-minded Chae Kyung's relationship appear to developing deeper feelings, a series of scandals are exposed to the public right after the pair were officially announced married.

 * School 2013- Starring: Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Jang Na Ra, Choi Daniel, Park Se Young, Hyo Young Seungri High School ranks as one of the worst of the 178 high schools in Seoul based on academic scores. Seungri High School is now busy preparing presentations for its new students. Class 2 is at the bottom of grade 2 at Seungri High. Nam-Soon is elected class president for grade 2, thanks to the support of Jung-Ho, who is a member of the school gang. Se-Chan is the top Korean language teacher at a famous institute in Gangnam. In order to improve the student's scores at Seungri High School, the school hires Se-Chan. When Se-Chan appears at the school's opening presentation, Nam-Soon becomes embarrassed. It will focus on portraying realistic issues, struggles and dilemmas of today’s youths.

* Who are you?- Starring: So Yi Hyun, Ok Taecyeon, Kim Jae WookA ghost romance story about Yang Si Ohn , a woman who is able to see spirits after waking up from a 6-year long coma and Cha Gun Woo, a man who only believes in solid evidence. The two detectives come to understand each other as they try to help the spirits attached to objects at a lost-and-found center rest in peace. This drama will feature a love triangle between spirits and humans. Si Ohn′s dead boyfriend Lee Hyung Joonwill appear as a spirit, perfecting the supernatural romance. Hyung Joon was an elite member of the police force, but lost his life following an unfortunate accident.

* The suspicious housekeeper- Starring: Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sungjae, Kim So Hyun, Chae Sang Woo, Wang Ji HyePark Bok-nyeo is a mysterious housekeeper who will do whatever is asked of her, even, so the rumor goes, if that means murder. Her latest stint involves caring for a recently widowed father, and his four troubled children, all of whom are grappling with the aftermath of their mother's sudden death. The stoic new arrival, who shows barely any trace of emotion, acts as a catalyst for the family members to understand each other better and reconcile their relationships.

** NOTE: NOT PLACED IN ORDER **