AN: D.O.'s rumours with Sojin

*~Girls Day's Sojin made her Insta private beacuse of backflash from EXO-L's about her past dating rumours with D.O. ~*

If you don't know what's going on, click this link to read: www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/sojin-speculated-to-have-made-her-instagram-private-due-to-backlash-from-exo-fans-about-her-past-dating-rumors-with-do

What is your thought on this?

My thoughts: I honestly don't get this. Like, I don't understand. But one thing I know is that you shouldn't hate because of that. I love Sojin and I love Dyo. It would hurt me if they went out but I would still support them because I am their fuckin fan. And plus, my UB Bacon is dating Taeyeon and I'm bloody fine with that too.Well there are the other "EXO-L"s who wrote terrible things to Sojin saying she's too old for hi and shit disgust me. 1) Sojin and Kyungsoo has a life too 2) you can't frickin expect your bias to be forever single 3) youre his fan. Why do you have to hate on something he chose? The fans who hate are immature and I would just call them an anti-fan. Because a true fan will support their idol in anything they do (of course not if they like murder someone or some shit). And nobody knows if this is true or just rumours but seriously, even if it was or wasn't, you shouldnt fucking hate okay?

OKay now I wanna apologise firstly for the language, and how I havent updated in forever and all I do is post boring chapters like this, but I wanted some EXOL opinioN's.