Baby Shower

November POV

I am now 8 months and I feel like I'm about to bust. I was putting on my dress when the door bell rung. I wobbled down the stairs and opened up the door.

"Hey beautiful" Julius said

"I don't feel beautiful" I said rolling my eyes

"Well you are" Julius said

"Ok whatever" I said

"What shoes are you wearing" Julius asked

"Some white ones" I said because I was wearing a blue a dress. I went and sat down on the couch.

"Hand me your feet" Julius said. I put my feet on his lap and he put my shoes on.

"I love you" I said

"I bet you do" Julius said

"What would I do with out you" I asked

"Idk" Julius said" come on we ready". Julius helped me up and I wobbled out the house. Julius locked the house up for me and then he helped me into his car.

We pulled up to the church.

"They had to have it at the church" I said and Julius laughed

"What's wrong with the church" Julius asked

"My family cusses a lot" I said. Julius walked around to my side and helped me out. We walked in and it was dark.

"Happy baby shower" Everyone yelled and the lights went on.

"So who is this" Dad asked looking at Julius

"Julius" I said

"Are y'all dating" Haley asked

"Nah, but where the food at" I asked looking around

"Over there" Mia said. I walked over to were the food was. I got me some ribs, strawberries, pizza and sweet potatoes. I walked over to the table where Grands were sitting.

"Hey grands" I said sitting down

"Hey baby" Grands said

"I can't wait til I have my babies" I said

"Have you ever through about getting into touch of you mother" Grands asked and I shook my head yes.

"Of course" I said

"Well right now is the perfect time" Grands said and I nodded my head. When I got finished eating then it was time to open up the stuff people got for my babies. I sat in this blue rocketing chair.

I had fun opening up all these gifts but I'm sleepily.

"Thank you everyone for coming and getting the babies something, I appreciate that but I I'm leaving" I said

"Why " Mia asked

"I'm sleepily" I said. When i got in my house then I wobbled to the couch and laid down and I fell asleep.

November might met up with her mom

Do you think November should met up with her mom?

Comment and Vote!