Getting back on track

November POV

You know how Ace said that we are friends right but every since we saw each other at the park we been hanging out like crazy.

I was sitting on Ace's car because we just got out of school. I was looking around when I saw Drake coming my way.

"Your brothers in the hospital" Drake said and I jumped of the car

"Ok let's go" I said fast.

We got into Drake's and we drove off but drake was not driving fast.

"Hurry" I yelled and he drove fast.

Drake dropped me off at the entrance of the hospital. I ran in the hospital and saw Mia trying to calm my dad down.

"How is he doing" I asked

"They won't tell us nothing" my dad said sitting down

"I hope he is ok" I said sitting down about to cry. I started think about how my brother wouldn't want me crying but then the water works started coming.

"Baby girl don't cry you have to be strong" Mia said pulling me into a hug

"Baby girl I think you should go home" my dad said I nodded.

I walked outside and pulled out my phone and called Ace and he answered on the second ring.

"Well......you...come get me....at the hospital" I said crying.

Ace POV

I laying on the couch about to go the sleep and then I got a call from November. I answered on the second ring.

"Well....you...come get me......at the...hospital" November said but I only heard hospital. When she said that I jumped up and ran to the car and drove to the hospital in full speed.

When I got to the hospital I saw November standing outside of the build and I rolled down the window.

"You need you a ride" I asked

"Nah I'm waiting on my bf" November said and I laughed

"Girl it's me Ace" I said and got in

"You play to much" November said smiling

"Why you at the hospital" I asked

"My brothers in the hospital" November said

"Oh" I said.

We got inside the house we walked to living room and she sat on the other side of the other side of the room.

"Why you sitting all way over there shawty"I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Come over and sit with your man" I said licking my lip and she walked over and sit by me.

"I don't see no man but I see a boy" November said

"You going to see a man in a min"I said and she laughed

"You so nasty" November said

Me and November were finally cuddled up watching tv.

"So what are we" November asked

"Idk" I said

"I want us to get back on track" November said and I nodded

"Ok" I said

"So we dating again" November said smiling

"Yea shawty" I said

November POV

Me and my baby are back on track and I'm so happy.