ShikamaruXTemari See? Help isn't such a Drag

Ok I know I have a few requests still but I just HAD to write this down! A few nights ago I had the cutest dream of Shikamaru and Temari! It was ADORABLE!!! Although not everything made sense since it WAS a dream...So I just added a few things to clear it up a bit. ENJOY!!!! :D

****************************************************************

-Temari's P.O.V.-

"Ok I'm headed to Konoha, I'll be back in a few weeks. There's still food in the fridge and call me if there's any problems ok?" I asked my two brother's that were on the couch watching TV.

"We got it Temari Onee-Chan. Don't strain yourself training with your new fan ok?" Kankuro said and Gaara nodded.

I asked Gaara if I could visit Konohagakure for a few weeks to train with my new fan. The winds here in Sunagakure were getting stronger, it's normal for the summer and all but it was hard to train with my new fan. Being the sister of the Kazekage sure has it's advantages because Gaara agreed to let me go.

"Don't worry I won't. Later." I said and left.

***3 days later***

I had checked into my hotel in Konohagakure and started to take my bags to my room when one of the employees stopped me.

"Miss I'd be happy to take your bags upstairs for you if you'd like?"

"No that's alright. I'd prefer to do it myself." I said and went to my room.

I put my stuff in my bags and went out of the hotel to see a certain boy with a pineapple head smiling at me.

"Well well well, look who it is. The drag queen." I chuckled and he blushed slightly.

"Dr-Drag queen?!"

"Yeah, drag seems to be your favorite word and you complain like a queen. What did you really think I thought you dress up like a woman in your spare time and put on a show for your teddy bear?"

"Man what a drag...Lady Tsunade said I have to be your guide again." Shikamaru said and I shrugged.

"I'm ok with that. I'm on my way to the training grounds so I can use my new fan. The size is a bit bigger so it'll take time to get used to it."

He nodded.

"Follow me, I know the perfect training spot."

I nodded and followed him. We walked for awhile in silence then hopped through some trees up a mountain until finally we were at an amazing training spot where the breeze seemed gentle and perfect.

"Shikamaru..this...amazing.." I said looking around.

"I thought you might like it." Shikamaru said smiling. "Need some help training? I could be your sparing partner."

"That's alright. I'm better off on my own." I said getting out my new fan. "Besides, help is..how you say..a drag?"

"How so?"

"It makes you feel weak and useless, like Sakura." I said and he shrugged.

"Guess your not the damsel in distress type...good, that could be troublesome. You may have a point but help isn't such a drag."

I rolled my eyes not believing him for a second and ignored his first comment before I continued my training. I trained every single day and sometimes fell to my knees out of exhuastion. Whenever Shikamaru offered help I declined it. I didn't need his pity. I was NOT some damsel in distress!

Shikamaru said it was a bad idea to train up on the mountain when it rains so I didn't. Though...I wasn't getting any better with my new fan with this little wind. The wind up in the mountain during a storm would be the ultimate wind even compared to Suna! So the next time it rained I snuck out of the hotel and went up there.