Two is Better than one *Request for Pikuto*

Name: Tailee (pronounced, tie-lee)

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Looks: Long purple hair that reaches her waist. Pale skin and amber eyes. Thin frame and flat chested. Wears blue blouse and black shorts. No shoes.

Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, a little shy. (almost like a second Hinata! ^_^)

Likes: Her BFF Karin, Sasuke, Jugo, and animals.

Dislikes: Killing people when unneacary, Suigetsu, and when Karin makes fun of Jugo.

*************************************************************************************************************

"I win!" I said happily showing everyone my cards.

We were at a hotel relaxing and playing cards and so far I was winning.

"You cheated!" Suigetsu whinned.

"I didn't cheat, I'm just really good at this game." I said innocently.

"No way! You tottally cheated!"

"Shut up Suigetsu! Your just mad cause you stink at this game!" Karin yelled.

"You shouldn't yell to loud Karin. Sasuke has a headache." Jugo said reffering to the annoyed looking Sasuke.

"Shut up you bipolar freak! I will however be quiet. But that's for Sasuke-Kun not you!"

"Karin!" I snapped and Karin looked at me. "Oh! Um...J-Jugo was only politely asking you a favor. Y-You don't need to snap at him like that."

Karin sighed.

"Your right, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, Jugo is right in front of you." I said politely with a smile on my face.

Karin sighed again.

"I-I'm sorry I snapped at you Jugo."

"Apology accepted." Jugo said calmly with a smile.

When Jugo glanced at me I looked at him a bit shocked for a second then quickly looked away blushing.

"Oh so the witch does have feelings." Suigetsu said teasing Karin.

"Shut up!"

"Why should I?"

"I'm going to take a shower, try not to fight while I'm gone." Sasuke said and got up to leave.

I sat on one of the beds and started drawing a picture of the cute bird I saw on the way here and Karin and Suigetsu were fighting over the TV remote (again). They did it wherever we went like it was their daily routine.

I hummed a little song to myself while I colored in my drawing and I felt someone sit on the bed next to me and lean over me a little.

"What is it your drawing?" Jugo asked and I blushed feeling a little nervous.

"Oh um...I-It's just a bird I saw on the way here."

"It's pretty."

"Yeah...I think so to." I said smiling.

Jugo watched me as I finished the drawing and when Sasuke got out of the shower he shooed us girls out so he could go to bed. Me and Karin went to our bedroom and I sat on my bed.

"I really hate that Suigetsu, he's always getting under my skin!" Karin complained.

"I don't really like him either but you know how the saying goes, two is better than one."