Prologue

'Girls, Girls, Girls', are hard to understand and Boys can make your heart 'Like Ooh Ahh' and give you some butterflies in your stomach. And there's an 'A' that called 'Attitude' that can make you stay and understand them even 'Cheer Up' you as well if you're not in the mood. Boys can make you 'T_T' with their words but their presence can make you 'Stop, stop it'. They can 'Knock knock', 'Just Right' through your heart. 'If You Do' anything for them you can see a 'Signal' that will assure you that you can 'Fly' in happiness with them and that can make them 'Likey' you more. And you can 'Home Run' with their words that makes your 'Heart Shaker'. Even though sometimes they are 'Hard Carry' to understand, you know too that in one look you can actually say 'What is Love?'. You can 'Never Ever' say that they are not worth it because they are and that can make their heart do the 'Dance the Night Away'. And I always say 'You Are' the one for me. We always argue with 'Yes or Yes' but it will always ends up with me saying My Love you are my 'One and Only You' in my life. I always say to you to 'Look' in the sky and see the angels dancing in our 'Lullaby'.

Your smile can give me butterflies in my stomach and roam 'Around the World' with joy. And just 'One More Time' to give me an assuring words that you are mine and I am yours. I can say 'Love Train' because my love for you is Iike a train even though it hurts my ears 'cause of the sound I can shout whatever my heart wants and only you can hear. And I can give you a 'Candy Pop' words if you're sad just to make you 'Laugh, Laugh, Laugh'. I can always tag you as my 'Brand New Girl' because you are the only one in my heart and will never ever be replaced. You are not just my style, you are 'My Swagger' and you can always 'Wake Me Up' just to be by your side. And even though it's 'The New Era', my LOVE for You will always be there. Nothings change though I know I hurt you a lot but I always came up with 'I Want You Back' because it's always been you since then even if you crashed me with 'Bulldozer', I will always be there for you. And I know you will always 'Stay by My Side' forever and we will end up as 'Be as One' till the end.

'Look' through the eyes and ask yourself, 'What is Love?'. You can see the answers in front of you. And that's what you called 'Look: What is Love?'.

~~MAG 😜 (02-13-20😊)