Abilities/Skills/Talent

Junko:

Super High School Level Analytical Prowess

Junko's true talent allows her to quickly analyze her surroundings with near superhuman speed, detailed thinking and memorization. This ability also allows her to learn and understand new skills and talents by just seeing/studying it once, seeing as how she was able to learn all the necessary techniques of how to create a brainwashing video from observing a hacker, learn how to create her own A.I from studying a students work and later figured out and perfected a method to erase someones memory perfectly after stealing a scientists research and possibly obtaining other talents/skills during her time studying in Hope's Peak.

This talent gives her an excellent ability to make very detailed plans in a short amount of time. She is also excellent at reading and thus manipulating others. She can often predict what a person is going to do before they do it - an ability she can use to defeat opponents much stronger than her. It is also this ability that threw her into boredom since she was able to accurately guess how events would play out; this fueled her love of despair as an "unknown".

Ultimate Despair

Junko has the ability to cause nearly anyone to fall into despair, and she revels in the despair felt by herself and others. Using her talent as the Super High School Level Analytical Prowess, she could detect everyone's weaknesses and use this information to manipulate or even exploit people around her to do her bidding.

This was demonstrated by how she could prevent a student (whos dead lol) from committing suicide and persuaded them to join her in spreading despair by killing adults. It's also been shown that she has severely abused her sister and made her very dependent of her. However, it should be noted that she usually takes the more personal approach only with people she is genuinely interested in. She tends to literally brainwash masses, using videos created with the hackers animation brainwashing technique and her own talent of despair.

Ability to sense Talent, Hope and Despair

Similar to Nagito Komaeda, Junko seems to have a strange ability to sense hope and despair in other people, which doesn't seem to be related to her analytical skill.
—————————
Mukuro:

Ultimate Soldier

Mukuro showed a huge interest in the military since childhood. In elementary school, she won a survival game tournament and began writing for military magazines.
She has received military training from a very young age and is highly proficient in both a variety of firearms and hand-to-hand combat. When pushed to the limit she can enter a kind of battle trance, where her speed and reflexes increase to high-superhuman levels.

When she was young she joined the elite mercenary group Fenrir and has never received a single injury on the battlefield.

She managed to hold her own against Peko Pekoyama the Ultimate Swordswoman, while she was able to defeat her, she was unable to defeat her in hand-to-hand combat.

Despite being the Ultimate Soldier, Mukuro has terrible negotiation skills, which she admits.
—————————
Celestia:

Ultimate Gambler

At a young age, she became a gambler and won countless games, even ones at the stake of her own life, but was able to win regardless. She states during a game of King of Liars, she spilled tea on her favorite dress and she had to end the game quickly to take it to the cleaners. She once even managed to accumulate over ten million dollars. She also won a Shogi tournament despite not really knowing how to play the game. Though her poker-face helped, she claims that the secret to her success is the luck she was born with. She was renowned for managing to rob any who challenged her of all their money and she gained the title "Queen of Liars". She kept earning money for her main goal in life - to live out the rest of her days in luxury in a big fancy European castle with handsome man servants from all around the world dressed as vampires.
—————————
Kirumi: