Info

Name: Junko Enoshima

Codename: Despair

Appearance:

Ultimate: Ultimate Despair

Weapon(s): Anything

Voice:

Quote: "Wherever there is hope, there is most definitely despair."

Personality: She comes across slightly air-headed and hot-tempered. In the official art book, she is described as a person who "drips with dissatisfaction the moment she opens her mouth" and tends to be in trouble with her classmates. She is also mentioned to be a bit too talkative with an overly carefree attitude.

However, Junko's real personality, is notably different: very apathetic and easily bored to an unhealthy and abnormal degree. Because of this, her behavior and mannerisms tended to be extremely erratic and unstable by her own autonomous design; keeping up one "appearance" for too long bores her, which causes her to often switch between different personas. However, she is capable of maintaining one persona for extended periods of time when necessary.

Role: Leader of Ultimate Despair

—————————

Name: Mukuro Ikusaba

Codename: Soldier

Appearance:

Ultimate: Ultimate Soldier

Weapon(s): Anything

Voice:

Quote: "All of this... for me? Junko is going so far, just for me. Junko... are you looking at me? Thank you, Junko."

Personality: Mukuro is ruthless and can kill and harm others with no remorse. She seems completely indifferent towards other people unless it's her sister Junko. Unlike her sister, she doesn't take any sadistic pleasure in hurting or killing people, but at the same time, she shows little concern for other people's suffering.