prologue

"Sometimes a little lie is necessary to keep things moving along, wouldn't you agree?" -Junko Enoshima

You sighed, "Where the fuck is Celeste?! She was supposed to be here 2 hours ago!" You said, your eyebrows furrowing in anger

You sighed, "Where the fuck is Celeste?! She was supposed to be here 2 hours ago!" You said, your eyebrows furrowing in anger. "She said she was going to go gamble." Kirumi responded, sweeping the floors. You stood up and put on your outfit along with your mask. "I'm going to look for her." You said as you walked away as Mukuro went with you. "I'll go with Y/N, to make sure she doesn't get in trouble."

Junko got up and ran towards Mukuro with something in her hand, "Here Mukuro! Just Incase.. something happens!" Junko winked and walked away. Y/N look what was in Mukuro's hand and grinned, knowing what it was. "Let's go beat some ass." Y/N said as she grabbed her axe and swung it onto her shoulder.

Lil time skip

Y/N looked on her phone, showing where Celestias location was. "We're here, they probably already know we're here so be on guard." Y/N said as she quietly opened a door. Mukuro quickly pulled Y/N back behind a box just as gunfire went off. Mukuro pulled out an AK-47 and shot someone in the leg and went back to cover. "Why'd you shoot them in the fucking leg?" Y/N whisper shouted as a thud was heard. "They won't be able to walk or run if they have an injured leg." Mukuro said while peeking out behind the box. "It's clear, the body's also gone. Must've took them to a medic or something."

Mukuro and Y/N stood up and walked towards a metal door as Y/N tried opening it. "It's fucking locked!" Y/N shouted as Mukuro quickly shushed her. Mukuro pointed to Y/N's axe, "Your axe is special, remember?" Mukuro said as Y/N thought for a second before saying, "Oh yeah!" Y/N swung at the metal door a couple times before finally breaking it. Y/N stepped in as she immediately got a pan to the head. "FUCK!" Y/N shouted as she swung her axe at whoever swung the pan at her, she heard a grunt meaning she must've hurt them. She smirked and looked at the guy who swung the pan at her, a guy with black hair, a green shirt saying "Pancake Store", dark blue jeans and green sneakers(?)

Mukuro stepped in and got a baseball bat to the back, knocking her down. She got out a combat knife and stabbed the guy in the foot who knocked her down, she heard someone screaming, "FUCK!" as Y/N got hit with a baseball bat by someone else, knocking her down. "Fucking three guys just to guard Celestia?" Y/N said as she got hit by something metal in the head, knocking her out as Mukuro pressed a red button from the thing in her hand. Suddenly a Monokuma bursts through the wall as she heard multiple "What the fuck?!" Mukuro stood up and sighed at Y/N being passed out and look at Celestia who was tied up in a chair just smiling at her. Mukuro untied Celestia and put Y/N on her shoulder as she walked out the door knowing Monokuma could deal with the guys who kidnapped Celestia.

Back at the base

"Celeste!!!" Junko said running towards Celestia as Junko gave her a big hug. Mikan walked in, she gasped seeing injuries on them. "A-Ah! Junko y-you shouldn't hug t-them they're injuries o-on them!" Mikan said. "Pfft it's only minor injuries! Don't be such a baby, if it's so bad just go heal them!" Junko said as Mikan squeaked with hearts in her eyes as Junko talked to her and quickly took the hands of Celestia and Y/N as Mukuro wasn't all that injured.

At Mikan's office (basically a nurses office-)

"So did you tell them anything?" Y/N asked Celestia as she was being patched up. "Of course, I told them some lies, and of course, they believed it." Celestia said in her fake accent and chuckled. Y/N smirked, "They don't call you the Queen of Liars for nothing." Celestia chuckled, "Yep."

"GUYSSS!" Akane came running in, crumbs on the sides of her mouth, "We got intruders."