She then started to levitate and fly away.

Grayfia: "both of Rias's knights have retired and one of Y/N's knights and two of his pawns have retired."

Y/N: "damn... alright Ayame go help Zatanna with Akeno."

Ayame: "I'll take care of her like a raging hard on in a strip club!!"

Y/N: "gross!! And you will get kicked out of a strip club for that."

She then laughed and flew away.

Grayfia: "one of Y/N's pawns has retired."

Y/N: "shit who was that?"

Irina:(on coms): "Raynare and I are still here."

Y/N: "that means that they must have found dick."

Grayfia: "Rias's Queen and rook have retired. And Y/N's queen and bishop have retired."

Y/N: "alright looks like there gonna come to us now."

Grayfia: "two of Y/N's pawns have retired."

Y/N: "that must have been irina and Raynare. James are you ready for a final stand?"

James: "I'll hold them off as long as I can."

Y/N: "no stay right next to me let's go see what's going on." (On coms) "Anna Finnish off issei and get over here right away we need you here."

Anna:(on coms): "ok i shall be there shortly."

Grayfia: "one of Rias's pawns have retired."

Y/N: "I kinda feel bad for him... just a bit... not really."

Rias: "Y/N!!! Your going to pay for that!!!"

I looked down the main road to the other side of town from me and see Rias standing there. She fired a blast of destruction at me but thankfully James blocks it with his shield.

Y/N: "your going to half to do better then that red!!"

Rias: "you basterd!!!"

She prepares to shoot a small ball of destruction at me but I drew hope and shot her.

Y/N: "checkmate."

Grayfia: "Rias Gremory has retired victory to Y/N flint."

I then got teleported out of the arena with James and Anna. We were then in a room with sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "excellent game Y/N. I thaught she had you there."

Y/N: "it was close I'm just glad my plan worked enough."

Sirzechs: "yes it was quite genius how you kept the red dragon emperor at bay while your peerage took out the rest of Rias's pieces and louring her out by retiring issei."

Y/N: "I'm just glad James was there otherwise I'd be toast."

Sirzechs: "indeed."

Y/N: "if you don't mind. I'd like to check on my peerage and see how Rias and her peerage are doing."

Sirzechs: "of course."

I then left the room and entered a big recovery room where both Rias's and my peerage where recovering.

Y/N: "that was a good game Rias you almost had me at the end."

Rias: "it was a good game. I'll get you next time Y/N."

Y/N: "how are you holding up Issei?"

Issei: "she just kept coming... I tried to hide but she just kept finding me... it was horrible..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry bud."

(A/N: if you like me to write other points of view of the battle I will just let me know who you want to see first and I'll write a chapter for each character. In another book.)