Battles and Something Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

"Not sure, but we gotta get there as fast as possible. I can guarantee you he's having a break down right now," Ace said grimly, still searching for an opening.

Sabo sighed and looked right along with Ace.

The battles looked one sided, with the Whitebeard Pirates pretty much dominating anyone they fought, although it seemed there was a group that was giving a couple of the divisions a hard time.

"Maybe if we found Marco we could ask him for help?" Sabo suggested loudly over the sounds of the battle.

Ace shook his head, hand cupped over his brow, using it as a visor to block the sun's rays. "No dice," he answered distractedly, "by the time we actually found the Pineapple and got through this mess we might already be to late. Wether it's the pirates or Luffy. "

Sabo sighed, realising Ace was right. Then, he found what they were looking for. His eyes lit up and he grabbed his brothers wrist, hurrying him along the edge of the boat.

"Sabo!? What're you do-"

"Shh!!! If we stay quite they won't notice us and we can reach Lu by staying in the shadows of the railing!" Sabo explained in a hurried hushed tone.

Ace saw that Sabo was crouching low to the ground as they ran, and mimicked the motion.

They were stopping and running every few minutes, dashing from wall to wall, shadow to shadow.

They managed to sneak their way to Whitebeard's chair, on the opposite side of Luffy. Unfortunately, there was a particularly rowdy fight taking place directly in front of the giant seat, and to get around it would be difficult. Another problem was the fact that they could no longer see Luffy because the chair was in the way. This just made the boys worry all the more about the collective chaos.

They pressed themselves against the cabin wall next to the throne of their Captain and looked around for someone they knew, or a path to reach their little brother.

After a minute Sabo pounded his fist into his palm  with a bright-idea look in his eyes.

"I got it!" Her proclaimed suddenly.

Ace stared at the blond expectantly. Sabo pointed up at the chair and grinned at Ace.

"If we can't go around, we'll just go over!" He exclaimed.

Ace's eyes widened with glee and he nodded. "Of course! Man, why didn't we think of that sooner?"

Sabo shrugged and beckoned Ace along. They examined the chair and then found a stable foothold. Ace went first and after that they help each other along. After a few minutes (to many in their opinion) they clambered up the last stretch and onto the arm of the chair, where they were greeted by a very confused Whitebeard.

The old Captain raised an eyebrow at the boys as Sabo let out a loud annoyed groan, smacking a palm over his face.

"We could've just asked him!" Sabo complained wryly, "I'd forgotten that he usually lets the crew fight and doesn't intervene unless absolutely necessary."

Ace snickered at his brother, but was soon clutching his head as Sabo cuffed him for the teasing.

"DON'T LAUGH MORON! You didn't remember either! Ugh!" Sabo screeched.

"Okay! Okay!" Ace yelled frantically, batting away Sabo with his hands.

Whitebeard simply watched in amusement as he waited to be addressed. He was positive they'd explains some point. He was curious as to why Luffy wasn't with the boys though...

"Pops!"

Whitebeard turned away from his thoughts and looked down at the two second youngest members of the crew.