"When is it?" I asked.

"Later. They'll tell you when to start getting ready." Hawks hummed.

I watched as the bird waved at me, "I got patrol and I want you to rest for tonight so do whatever. Just try to rest." Hawks told.

"I suppose. Have fun on patrol." I waved awkwardly.

Hawks eyes met mine and with that, he was gone again.

"Weirdo." I huffed out.

~

"Miss, it's time to get ready for the gala." A female maid walked over to me.

I looked up from the work at the table, a smile on my face, "Alright. Just give me a minute to put this up." I tell her.

She nods and watches as I put up the paperwork I was going over.

I then stood up, turning to her.

She nodded again and began to lead the way.

~

"T-this is too revealing!" I blushed at the sight of myself in the mirror.

The black dress they had picked out was skin tight and had an opening right before my ass.

The maid left my hair down and added a bluish tint to it, some fake hair chalk or whatever.

"You look so cute Miss!" The maid smiled at me.

I let out a sigh, "Whatever, where's Hawks?" I asked.

(A/N: This is the dress!)

I turned when I heard the door open, my eyes widened when they landed on Hawks in a suit.

W-why are you blushing?! Cut it out (Y/N)!

I then remember the outfit I was in and began to blush even more.

"A-are you ready?" I asked him.

I was in black high heels yet he was still slightly taller than me. I felt my lips part as I began to tell him he looked nice.

"Y-you..." I began but he cut me off.

"Let's go before we're late." He hummed.

"R-right..." I looked away before following him out the mansion.

We made our way to a limo and got in, I sat on the opposite side of Hawks. My leg crossed over my other leg. I pressed my hand on my cheek as I watched out the window.

"Are you okay?" Hawks asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded.

The conversation ended at that.

~

When we arrived, someone opened the door for me. It wasn't Hawks or our driver.

Hawks has stepped out the car, I followed him.

"Hawks, it's good to see you again." The man tells.

"You as well. This is my date, (Y/N). We'll be going on ahead." Hawks grinned at the man.

"Go right ahead." The man smiled.

"Thank you sir." Hawks nodded.

He quickly took my arm in his and pulled me to him. I felt myself blush again.

"You never told me that we were a date..." I whispered to him.

"If you showed up with me looking like this, what else would you be?" Hawks whispered in return.

"I don't know. Your intern?" I rolled my eyes.

Hawks looked over at me, a slight smirk on his lips.

"Stop or I'll have to make things more believable." He told me, his smirk getting wider.

I slightly blushed then let out a huff of air, "Whatever."

We approached a door and were quickly let in, I felt my heart drop when I realized what was actually going on.

There was so many obvious villains here as well as political leaders, policemen and some other lower hero's.

That's not just it, there was so many people drinking, smoking and partying, you'd think it was a club.

"Well?" Hawks turned to me.

I felt my grip on his arm tighten a bit, "Y-you aren't suggesting..." I mumbled a bit.

"Let's party." Hawks flashed that now well known smirk.

Authors Note:
Hello!
I haven't spoken on these in a while but here I am!
I wanted to dedicate this to, AngeFilia7 !!
Their comments were really funny and I'm super glad they enjoyed the story!
So have this early update because you guys are awesome.