Chapter 8 A New Day

Disclaimer I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.

Remember:
   Underline words: means Easter Eggs
    ........❤️...........: Time skip
    'TAlking to self'

I just wanted to start off with thanks for the 1k reads 🤯 and the votes and thank you Missy for editing the chapters and I know you want to kill me for the mistake and misspells but thank u💙.  And I hope you guys enjoyed the video if it didn't work then go on YouTube and watch it it's pretty funny. Anyway on with the story.

...................💙.............

The sun was rising welcoming the new day. The nobles still sleeping, the villagers waking up getting ready for the days work. At the castle the cooks and servants were already up and working. Even some of the knights were up getting ready for training.

One servant inpeticuler who was on her way to take the kings breakfast to him. That servant being the now female Merlin.

Merlin didn't get much sleep last night. Probably because she slept all day yesterday. She was lost in thought thinking about events that had accursed yesterday. Once Gwen and Arthur left the physician chambers, the young warlock or witch now. Told Gaius her side of the story and how the one who changed her was not a sorcerer but a witch like herself.

She could tell that the girl's magic came from within herself than that of a sorcerer who uses the magic around them. (A/N okay in my opinion witch's are more powerful then a sorcerer and yes I did reach and I got many different answers. Anyway I think warlocks and witch's are more powerful is probably because of the shows I watched and books I read and in the Show Merlin is called a warlock so if you think different well that's okay anyway back to the story.). But there was something still off about the girl.

Gaius said that he would look for a spell that Merlin could use to change back so hopefully it shouldn't take to long maybe a week at least. Sighing Merlin walked a little bit faster to the king's chambers hoping to get her mind off of the whole thing. She didn't even shower last night or changed her clothes not wanting to see just how different her body is now. She'll shower and change her clothes once she back to her old self. Like Gaius said it should only take a week right. Right? She thought to her self.

...............❤️.................

Once she finally got to Arthur's room she placed his  food on the table and walked towards the window when she heard a little snoring from behind her. She turned around to see Arthur cuddling one of his pillows. Merlin couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips.

She walked up to the sleeping king and kneel down beside the bed. Merlin stay like that for at least two minutes just staring at Arthur. Realizing how long she been staring at him and how wired it was.

Getting up she took one more look at the peaceful sleeping king and how he cuddled more into his pillow. She put her hand to her chin and thought how cute. Merlin then turned around and walked towards the window to open the curtains. To say her favorite line.

"RISE AND SHINE!!!"

Arthur about just jumped out of his sink when he heard Merlin yell. And his eyes felt like they were burning from the sudden sunlight.

He blinked a few times for his eyes to adjust to the light before looking at his friend. He saw that Merlin didn't change from yesterday's clothes. Probably because she didn't have any woman clothes except for the ones that she wore when the change happened. Turning her blue tunic to a dress but kept her jacket and the red neckerchief that she always wore.