3

Jade...

When I woke up this morning I was surprised that Chas was still on the phone. When I called her last night I called with the intent to ask her out. She shut me down quick letting me know she had someone so I chose to be her friend. We talked about how she wanted to start a catering company. I let her know I wanted to be a singer.

I found her to be a breath a fresh air. I didn't run into to many women who could talk about conspiracy theories like the earth being flat. Then jump to a conversation about music and some of the best old school songs. She was interesting but I knew that when I first seen her. The thing that caught my attention when I saw her was smile. So when I left the party I ended up stalking her Instagram.

By the way I'm Jade, Jade Hugh's. At the age of 27 I work in a factory but I make music. I have 2 loving mothers and 1 bratty sibling. I didn't always have two mothers of course I have a father but they separated when I was 10 and my sister was 5. Some how my mother found comfort in Whitney Whit for short. So imagine how my dad acted when I came out to say he blamed my mother would down play it. Anyways I was raised in Detroit. Currently in a complicated situation.

After hanging up the phone I had showered and gotten dressed. I was going to breakfast with my best friend not Aj but my other friend Dion. Checking myself out in the mirror I nodded in approval and decided to snap a pic.

 Checking myself out in the mirror I nodded in approval and decided to snap a pic

"Ok Jade you look good" I said to myself before laughing and walking out.

Putting on my wheat timbs and black bomber I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car. I nodded to the music as I drove I just know Dion better be ready I didn't have all day. I was supposed to be hitting the studio after breakfast. The drive there took me about 15 minutes only because of traffic. When it snows people in Detroit act like they ain't lived here they whole life feels and all of a sudden don't know how to drive.

Pulling up in her drive way I parked my car and got out. I grabbed the spare key from inside the bottom of the porch light and walked in. Dion was sitting on the couch with her dreads hanging fully dressed. She turned giving me a look.