Chapter 22

Justin's POV

I had just left the hospital. Its been about a good 20 minutes without my princess. She left and then I called Chaz to pick her up. I hope she's okay. I spent some time with Chelsea and got to know her better. She had started working at a shop that sells jewelry. I got impatient just sitting with Chelsea, and the guilt was eating me away, so I made up and excuse to leave. I called Chaz and he picked up with a 'sup'.

"Chaz? How's Nicolette?" I asked him worryingly. He sighed.

"Well she was pretty upset when I first found her. She cried a lot but when we got to my house she calmed down a little. She went and took a nap in my room." He explained and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"That's good. What is she doing now?" I asked curious.

"I don't exactly know. I'm out shopping." I cursed under my breath, knowing she's at a high risk by being alone.

"Really!?" I exclaimed.

"Calm down, I left her a note saying don't go near the windows or doors. I locked everything and she's probably at home eating." He said. I didn't want to think about what would happen if she got taken again. She's my princess, my angel, my everything. She needs to be in my arms right now.

"Um, okay well is it okay if I go to your house to see her?" My voice cracked. He chuckled.

"Your ass is whipped." Was all he said, then hung up. I'm taking that as a yes. I smiled and looked for my car. I found it and got in, driving to Chaz's house. When I got there, I realised I didn't have a key, and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked on the door again, calling Nicolette's name.

"Nicolette? Baby its me, pl- please open up. I felt tears rising to my eyes. I hear gentle footsteps coming toward the door. I put my head on the door and waited for her to open the door. I heard a simple 'click' and I knew the door had been unlocked.

She opened the door slowly and backed away. I sighed and ran to her protectively putting my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry princess I couldn't help it, I shouldn't have done it." She knew what I was talking about when I said 'it'. She didn't put her arms around me, so I let go and looked at her.

"Justin." She whispered, clearly upset.

"I can't keep getting hurt like this." I shook my head, knowing what this was leading up to. I felt the tears ride up again, and I couldn't stop them.

"Baby, please no." She backed away and shook her head.

"It's over, Justin." I covered my mouth and felt the tears coming down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away but it didn't work. Only more came down.

"Why?" I asked, my voice cracking. She looked down then looked over at the paused TV. I looked at her confused. She went over to the TV and I followed. She picked up the remote and pressed play.

'Nicolette Adams missing, reported yesterday by Caroline Studs, supposedly her aunt." The reporter spoke. Nicolette looked at me, and paused the TV again.

"I never knew my aunt. When I was little, my parents always told me that I didn't have anyone else but them. I-I have to go back to my house Justin. She's looking for me. I have family left. Who knows, I could have more family somewhere." She said, then looked back at the TV. I was frozen. She's leaving me. She's my baby. I looked at the unpaused TV again, interested about what they might be saying.

"I just hope she's okay. I'm Nicolette's moms twin. Her mom didn't want her finding out , but I just recently found out that her parents died a few year back. I can only guess how she might be feeling. I went to the house she had lived in with her parents but the door had been left unlocked. I went inside and saw everything looking like it was in place, but no Nicolette anywhere. I stayed there for the rest of the day, waiting for her to come back, but she never did. I keep visiting her house almost everyday to see if she had come back. A few days had passed so I reported her missing." I felt a rush of anger come to me.

"Go then." I said to her and stormed upstairs, going to my guest room that I have in case something happens.

I slammed the door and locked it, flopping on my bed. I took my phone from my pocket and looked at the time. I turned my phone in and saw my lock screen, a picture of Nicolette sleeping. Yeah, I stalk her. It was about 6:30 pm. It was starting to get dim outside, so I knew I had to stay here the night. One of my biggest rules for my gang is don't go outside when it's dark, unless it's mandatory. Going home wasn't really need at this time. I rolled over and pushed my face in a pillow.

I felt the urge to harm, but I pushed it away. I don't usually harm my self, because I just push the pain away and then substitute it with anger. But sometimes I just can't push it away, and that's rare. I heard a soft knock on my door. I groaned and picked my head up.

"Go away Nicolette." I shoved my face in the pillow again. I heard her cough.

"Justin please." Her voice was soft, almost like she was begging.

"No. Go see your aunt. She's more important huh. Go see if you have more family left and just leave me here." I said to her, wiping my eyes.

"Justin, your my family."

"You weren't acting like it when you dumped me."

"I was just..." She stopped and sighed.

"Whatever. Just go see her. She actually wants to see you and be with you." I shoved my face in the pillow once more, not wanting to talk anymore. I then heard soft footsteps walking away. I knew she had left. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I woke up, it was light outside. I got up slowly, making the bed and fixing myself, getting dressed and not bothering to do my hair, leaving it down. I unlocked my door and walked downstairs, checking to see if Chaz was here. I walked into his room quietly, seeing a sleeping Chaz. I turned around exiting the room, and going to the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter, and it was addressed to me.

'Dear Justin,

         I'm sorry for yesterday. But I'm not sorry for breaking up with you. I can't handle it. It was either I hurt you or you hurt me. I hurt you to many times, and although this break up might hurt you, it's for the best. What you said yesterday is true. She's the only one who wants to see or be with me. I like you, I really do Justin. But I can't hurt you again. Just go on with your life with Chelsea like I was never there. You'll be more happy with her anyways. You've had history with her, might as well continue. Don't come to my house. I'm moving. Lose my number. I'm changing it. Don't come look for me, I'm changing my appearance. I know it might hurt, or it might not. But it's for the best. Take care. ☺

                       -Nicki'

Fuck. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to continue on without her, let alone with Chelsea. I put my head down on the counter in thought. That's when I got the perfect idea.

~…~…~…~…~…~…~…~…~…~…~
HAPPY THANKSGIVINGGGGG!!!!!