Chapter 33

[Thank you guys so much for 24k reads! It means a lot xx]

Nicolette's POV

I walked into the house, Justin following me. We both set the bags we had in our hands down in the living room. Justin turned to me and smiled, pulling me by my waist towards him. I smiled and giggled, him kissing my lips. He deepened the kiss, and my arms immediately wrapped around his neck. Since the height difference, he bent down, and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss.

"You're so perfect Nicolette." He broke the kiss. I blushed.

"Thank you. But I'm not anywhere close to perfect." I sighed, becoming insecure. He kissed my nose lightly.

"You're perfect to me." He said quietly. I had nothing else to say back so I stayed quiet. I rested my forehead against his and looked in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but I need to show you something Jason." Ryan came down the stairs looking worried. I sighed and Justin groaned. He set me down carefully, pecking my lips.

"I'll be back babe." He said, following Ryan upstairs. I sighed and laid down on the couch. I began to wonder why other people call him Jason. I've tried not to think about it that much, but it just confuses me. I might ask him later.

I reached into my back pocket, pulling out my phone, a small piece of folded paper falling out of my pocket. I picked it up in curiosity of what it is. I unfolded it and it had scribbled little handwriting on it. I immediately recognized the handwriting, my eyes going wide.

(587) 846-1994 keep in touch baby girl -Faith

*A/N btw not real number, but if you get what the numbers mean you're awesome

I smirked unlocking my phone. I went to my contacts and added the number, texting it.

N- Hey is this Faith?

She replied fairly quick.

F- Am I goth? Yes. And yes.

I laughed at her humor.

N- Lol okay. Hi I guess

F- Hey my wifey

N- Lol I thought I was your baby girl?

F- Well you're my everything.

N- What about Spring...

F- ok. You got me. You're everything EXCEPT my girlfriend. Spring is my girlfriend you're my everything

N- is this your flirting? Because your horrible

F- Maybe. But how have you beennn? I've missed you so much.

N- well I've been good. A lot has happened over the months. A lot.

F- like what?

N- it might not be a good idea to tell you over text. It's just too much for me to text.

F- oh that's fine babe. What about if you sleep over my house sometime? Netflix and chill?

N- I'll keep that in mind. I gtg talk to Justin. Bye

F- bye bbygirl

And with that, I turned my phone off, making my way upstairs. Since I still didn't know my way around the house yet, I just went to Justin room. Before I entered, I checked the time. 7:31pm. I was texting about 30 minutes. I walked in the room and saw Justin on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and his elbows resting on his knees. He didn't notice me yet, so I walked over to him carefully. I stood right infront of him and looked at him sadly. He looked really upset.