Chapter 13 || Arriving at our destination ||

-=Yashiro's POV=-

It was late,the sky was a blackish dark blue with stars shining above like crystals that would be only shining because of the glistering moonlight of the moon.
I'd open my eyes waking up,I must of fallen asleep while waiting until we arrived to the beach vacation.
I'd look to my right,next to me would be Hanako-Kun with his black chopped hair and him having a white shirt and blue navy jeans,with gray sneakers on his feet,he seemed to have fallen asleep too.
I'd look at my surroundings,I could see that some other people have fallen asleep as well and are waking up by them self or being waked up by the person next to them.
I could see how Akane is trying to wake my best friend Aoi up,but knowing her,she's pretty much of a heavy sleeper..
Next,I see Kou chatting with his friends,Lemon,Yokoo and Satou who would be always staying together.
Lemon has yellow eyes and blond spiky hair, which he keeps up with a black headband with yellow circles. Instead of wearing the uniform, he is often seen wearing a baseball shirt, saying "LEMON", with a picture of a lemon printed in front and on the two sleeves. He wears black pants, which he keeps cuffed, and black ankle socks.
He also has earrings and wears two bracelets (red and green) on his right arm.
Then,There is Yokoo and Satou,Yokoo is a tall boy with light brown hair and eyes.
Yokoo seems to have a cheerful and relaxed predisposition,he often smiles.
Then,there is Satou is shorter than Yokoo, with dark brown hair and eyes.
He also is the opposite of Yokoo,he's more stern and serious.
They seem to be having fun while chatting.
I'd look back at Hanako,to see if he has woken up yet,it seems as if he hasn't,a small smile would appear on my face.

"Hanako-Kun,Hanako-Kun wake up we're here,we have arrived." I'd tell him softly white shaking him gently to wake him up.

"Mmm..Mom let me sleep just a little longer..." Hanako groaned.

A small giggle broke out of me,with a smile plastered on my face trying to not laugh,it was funny since he was thinking that i was his mom that would wake him up.
I'd giggle quietly once more and open my mouth once more to speak again.

"Hanako-Kun,c'mon I can't just leave you here,we have arrived and you can't stay here and just sleep here." I choked on my words not trying to laugh.

"mmmh...hmm?..huh?.." He'd finally open his eyes waking up and seeing me in front of him trying not to laugh,He'd move his head up and rub one of his eyes while looking at me. "Yashiro? What time is it?" he moaned,still half asleep.

"Hmm,it's 11:58 PM.." I'd check my phone from my backpack,before answering him.

It is pretty late..

"That late already??..I thought it was daytime.." Hanako would rub his other eye while he would get up and get his white backpack on his back.

"Mabye in your dream" I'd tease a but while giggling from how he answered earlier when I tried to wake him up.
While I said that I'd put my strawberry pink backpack on.

He'd glance somewhere else and i could of seen a bit of red on his cheeks like he was a bit embarrassed,not saying a word.
I could hear the teacher calling everyone outside of the bus,I'd notice everyone going outside the bus as soon as the teacher called all of us,I'd gesture pointing to the crowd that we should go head out of the bus too,he'd nod and we would both head for the exit.
After heading outside,gentle cold air would touch our faces as we would head outside.
It wasn't too cold,but it wasn't warm either,some people would be tremble from the shivering air outside.
I'd be trembling from the cold outside,holding my arms together embracing myself trying to keep warm.

"Brrr...C-cold.." I'd stutter from the shivering cold surrounding me.

Wait why was I cold? I then now realize what i was wearing.
I would be wearing a thin light blue hoodie with a short hot pink skirt,and white long socks with light pink stripes on them,lastly I would have white sneakers.
But it wasn't enough to stand this cold.
Now that i look at it,Hanako isn't affected by it at all!
I'd look at Hanako,he didn't seem to be bothered in any way by it.
Suddenly i could hear Kou calling us over.
Me and Hanako would look at each other with confused expressions and then back at Kou,we would both walk towards him.
Kou would be near his friends with Lemon,Yokoo and Satou.
Lemon would be on his phone while Yokoo and Satou would look at us coming their way.