Chapter 11 || The meeting? ||

-=Yashiro's POV=-

It was morning,and I would be in the last lesson of my schedule,english class.
I would not pay attention to the teacher,and draw on my cherry pink notebook while my books were open for the lesson.
I couldn't help but wonder what Hanako-Kun said yesterday.
I'd start to think back about yesterday last night.

-=Flashback=-

"Meet me at the girls bathroom after school,me and and boy will be there." He smirked at me.

"Huh? Why?" I'd look a bit concerned and confused at him,wondering why he wanted to meet me there,i know that we always meet at the girls bathroom on the top floor,but that is because I am Hanako-Kun's assistant and because I had to clean the bathroom every week.

"You will see." He'd giggle childishly at me.

"Well you have to go home right? You should start going now,your parents will be worried about you." He'd fly away.

"Wait,Hanako-Kun-" Before I could say anything he left without a word.

The flashback would end,and I would snap back to reality,thinking again and looking at the window.
Why did he want to meet me there? And not only that,he said that Kou-Kun would be there as well..
5 hours pass,I'd pack my stuff in my light pink strawberry backpack,and leave,carrying my backpack on my back,walking to my destination.
A lot of students from the same school I am would be in the hallway since they would be going on their way home.
Suddenly someone would push me off their way hitting me to a wall,making me fall down.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

Well that was rude.
Suddenly i could hear a familiar voice calling me.

"Senpai are you okay?!" A boy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes would appear in front of me,it was Kou-Kun.

Did Kou-Kun saw me fall?

"I think so." I'd respond with a delicate tone in my voice.

"Here,let me help you up." He'd lend me a hand to help me get up,I'd grab it and he'd pull me up.

It was crowded in the hallways for some reason,well that's weird...

"Here,grab my hand,lets go to the bathroom." He'd grab my hand and lead the way to the girls bathroom.
I didn't really mind him grabbing my hand,we were friends after all,and it was crowded in the hallway for some reason.

"Hanako-Kun told me to get you."

"Oh,he did? Why? i know where the girls bathroom is." I'd look a bit concerned.

"Well he said that he had a feeling that the hallway would get this crowded,since the event started happening." He'd talk to me while we are walking to the bathroom.

"The event? Wait,what event?" I'd look a bit curious.

"You haven't heard?" He'd look a bit concerned.

I'd shook my head meaning no,I never heard of an event until now.

"Well..You do remember the school vacation announcement right?"

Oh right,I almost forgot about that for a minute.

"Yeah what about it?" I'd ask.

"Well since that announcement came out,most of the students from this school are excited." He'd respond.

"Ah i guess that makes sense..." I'd look a little disappointed,and a bit of sadness in my tone.

"Are you alright senpai?" He'd look a little worried if something bad had happened to me.

"Yeah,I'm okay..I'm just a little disappointed that i can't go with Aoi" I sigh.

"Why is that? Oh right,because your Hanako-Kun's assistant right?"

I'd nod "Pretty much.."

"Oh hey there's the bathroom." He'd look at the door and smile and point to it,looking back at me while smiling.

"Thank you for helping me get here!" I'd smile at him cheerfully.

"It's no problem" He'd blush a bit while smiling back at me.

We would both head inside the girls bathroom.
In front of us would be Hanako-Kun with his back facing us looking at the window where the sun would be rising.
He'd turn around to see if it was us who arrived.

"I've been expecting you." He smirked at both of us.

"We have a surprise for you." Kou-Kun looked at me smiling.

"surprise?" i repeated glancing at Kou-Kun.

"What surprise?" I'd look back at Hanako-Kun,expecting him to continue.

"Well~" He starts to trail off for a bit "I can't tell you yet~" He'd tease.

I'd blink two times with a more confused expression across my face.
Kou-Kun would tie around my head a small white bandanna to cover my eyes,making me unable to see and look around me.

"Huh? What's this for?"

"Well you see..Since it's a surprise we don't want you to see anything until we get there." Kou-Kun explicated.

"And how are we going to get there since I can't see anything? I can't just go outside like this..People will ask." I muttured,it was loud enough for the both of them to hear me.

"That's because we aren't going outside" Hanako-Kun replied,I could feel him smirking like a child at me while he said that.

"We aren't?" I'd have a concerned tone,I thought we were going outside the school?

"Nope!" He said in a childish tone. "With number two's help,we will be able to get there too!~" Hanako-Kun added.

"Wait what? Yako-San is here?" I'd feel shocked.

"Yeah,they were just hiding and staying quiet like i told them to" I could hear Hanako giggling quietly like he is plotting some kind of evil plan.

"Wait,so how did you con-"

"Anyway,lets head to our destination!~" Hanako would cut me off with an exited tone.
We all would head to some sort of direction,i couldn't see anything nor see where we were going,i am curious,where were we going? How did he convince Yako-san to join us?

What could the surprise even be?

Oh my god 1k views?! I-I don't know how to thank you all! Thank you everyone so much! ;w; Thought I have a sad announcement to make,I will not be able to post two chapters a day like earlier,since things got harder for me,so i'm sorry ;^; Buuuttt!...

Thought I have a sad announcement to make,I will not be able to post two chapters a day like earlier,since things got harder for me,so i'm sorry ;^;
Buuuttt!! I will try to post as much as I can to continiue this story!
Again thank you all! See you on the next chapter!
Bye! ^^

P.S. I am sorry if this chapter was a bit boring,I kinda ran out of ideas,and if there are misspelled words please tell me,I will fix them and I was on a phone while writting the next part of this chapter " '>'