Chapter 3 || The childish voice? ||

-=Yashiro's POV=-

After getting out of the classroom I'd head to the girls bathroom to visit Hanako-Kun,i wonder how he is doing,aside from the fact that i have to clean the bathroom tomorrow.

"Of all things,I had to clean the bathroom tomorrow!" I'd sigh and head into the girls bathroom,it wasn't so far away since it was just a few steps away.
At least I hope that I will be able to convince him so that I can't clean,I don't like cleaning the girls bathroom it is stinky and gross! And i want to try and plant more in the school garden!
But then again..I did get myself into this mess for being selfish.
I'd enter the girls bathroom,the weak golden rays of light from the glass window in front of me would show up in my eyes.
I'd look around the girls bathroom to find Hanako-kun,no sign of him.
It was quiet in the bathroom and for some reason it felt empty,but i knew that he always would be here,perhaps he had a meeting or something?..
I'd go peek inside the bathroom stall and knock on the stalls door a few times.

"Hanako-Kun? Are you inside?" I'd talk to the door of the stall waiting for an answer.

Again nothing,no sound,no answer,it felt like the bathroom was empty.
It was odd,usually Hanako-Kun would be here waiting for me,where did he go?
I'd open the red door to the stall to see if he was inside.While that,I felt something cold grabbing my shoulder,and then instantly i knew something was wrong..
A boy's voice would whisper in my ear.

"Peeka-boo~!" He said in my ear softly and creepily.

I didn't know what to do,I was scared and shocked at the same time,my eyes would widen out of fear,without thinking,I'd scream and punch the boy who was behind me grabbing my shoulder,but he dodged my attack and I would start to fall down,not knowing what to do.

"Eek!- Hanako-Kun!!" I yelped as I'd cover my head with my hands trying to protect myself.
Hanako-Kun would always be there for me when I needed him,he would save me if I would be in trouble,but this time..

Cliffhanger! Sorry this was too short but while i was writing this chapter i suddenly realized while i was writing this chapter that i had to split it into two,but do not worry! On the next chapter i will add the other part! see you!