15

My fingers slid the SD card into my laptop and watched for the file to pop up.

"LIBRARY HALLWAY #2" Made it's way into the screen and it made my forehead crease, "Two?.." I click it and look down at Olivia wore the same face as mine, curiously angry at whatever could be on this camera.

"I'll do the most recent date first.." I click yesterday and lean back with her in my lap and gently played with her hair, earning a content sigh from her.

"The crowd is scared! Cameras flashing! Will she fall? Will she survive?" Olivia's voice pops up and I feel her stiffen under me. I bite my lip to hold back my smile as I watch her walk into view, balancing plates in her hands as she walked on the lines of the carpet. I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips as she fell off the line, earning a whine and a pout from her.

"Stop laughing at me!!" She holds her hands up to cover my eyes but I pull them away and kiss her fingers, "You're adorable, baby. I can't help it." I laugh softly and watch her cheeks puff up with a small pout.

The videos to follow were Olivia bounding down the halls full speed like a wild child and me grumbling about that stupid fairy as I traveled back and forth from the office. Olivia laughed loudly as she watched me curse out the fairy,

"Oh I'm in danger! Please help!" My voice raised to mock it before I kicked the carpet, "I'll help kill ya.. swear it.." I grumble after and walk back into the office.

Olivia looked back up at me, a large smile practically tearing her face in half, "Do the voice again! A-And say Salami with the voice on pleaaaase!" She laughed louder until her hands clutched her tummy. I pout and look away as I felt my cheeks heat up, "Shut it." I snap but it does nothing as she laughs and tries to copy my voice, making me helplessly crack a smile.

"Let's watch this one, then." I land the mouse on a video with her in the hall and she goes to pull my hand away but I click it quickly, making her whine.

"And your Daddy is James Deville. He's a demon so your half demon and half human so you have like the best of both worlds! I'm kinda jealous.. I wonder if I'll get demon powers.. I want some cool horns or be super fast too." She rubs her tummy slowly as she made her way down the hall, "I hope you get my curls.. and your Daddy's eyes." She disappeared out of the frame but we could still hear her giggles.

My chest swelled with pride at the sight of my love talking to our child, "You want her to have my eyes?" She nodded her head slowly, "I want her to look like you..if they are a girl." She giggles softy and I smile,  My hand moved to her stomach as I gently pulled her closer, making her cheeks turn red, "I like that..A mini version of myself.." I gently scratch my bread in thought of a second terror to this world.

We would be unstoppable. We could rage world wars or even open the gates of hell and unleash chaos together.. Then come home to dinner with Olivia and talk about our day.

"She's gonna be a terror.. a little devil like me." I sigh happily and Olivia gives me a side eye, "Nope! She's gonna be a good girl and go far in life." She snaps and I roll my eyes, "By go far you mean become the queen and rule the Earth? Because I'll make that happen." Her eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head, "No no no! My precious Angel would never want that.. She just wants to be happy." Olivia cooes softly at her stomach and I shake my head, "That's it. Bed time." I stand up and watch her cling to me like a koala, her arms and legs holding herself up as she burst into a fit of giggles, "Wait! I wanna watch some more!" I move my hands to her thighs and hold her up,"We watched them all, babe.. We're good now." I press a kiss to her head as I began to walk to our bedroom.

"A weeks and your stomachs gonna be to big to be held like this." I chuckle softly and she looks at me confused, "You mean months? It's only been one, my love." She giggles softly and I shake my head, "You already have a little bump.. You are growing a demon." I chuckle and watch her eyes widen as she looks down at her visible bump.