"It's kinda hard to tell when you explained it like that." I said, "But at least I get to see that you had feelings for me before you left." I smiled but knowing that the femme I love is already taken. It kinda sucks but that's just life, I guess.

She only sighed and came close to me. Too close in fact. I tried to look away from her optics but I couldn't bring myself to look away from them.

"I think it's best for us to just be friends Wheeljack. But it doesn't mean that we couldn't be partners again in the field." She said as smiled to which I haven't seen for so long. "I'll see back inside."

With that she went back inside the building. I guess I've been friend-zoned by the Cadet. I guess I could live with that.

Ultra Magnus' POV
I waited patiently for Honeybee to return with Wheeljack from their private talk about something personal I presume. If I'm not mistaken, I think it's about earlier in the field. Just the thought of it made me get concerned about her wellbeing. Maybe I'm overreacting about this. I know Honeybee can take care of herself, but I can't help but feel like I'm getting a bit overprotective of her.

"Ultra Magnus."

I heard Brianna called out for me. I looked at the recreation platform to see that she is waiting for me to reply. I sighed and just walked over to her.

"What is it Brianna?" I asked firmly,

"Have you seen Honeybee? I haven't seen her since we came back." She said, to which her voice sounded like she's a bit frightened in my presence,

"I saw her went to talk with Wheeljack outside. I decided to let them be for now." I said looking at the hangar doors,

"Oh okay. I was kinda hoping that she could take me to my parent's place. Just for awhile so I could show her something." Brianna explained,

"Then perhaps I should accompany you in going there." I said voluntarily,

"Uh excuse me?" She asked with wide eyes, "Umm, no offense Ultra Magnus, but you're mostly needed here in the base while Optimus isn't around." She said,

Though she may have a point, the wreckers might do something reckless at some point when I may not be around as well as the Prime. As I was about to give her a straight answer, Honeybee came in the base and a lob ball came flying at her. Unlike earlier, she caught it this time.

"Easy Bulk, don't go excited in throwing stuff at me after earlier." Honeybee said with a smile in her faceplates as she throws the ball back to him with a lesser impact.

Bulkhead caught it, "Heh, just wanna make sure you're flexes are sharper." He said,

"Yeah, after seeing you in action with the cons, that was awesome!" Miko said,

"(chuckles) I appreciate the comments, but I wouldn't have guess that Miko really likes being put into danger." She said, trying to change the subject.

I looked back at Brianna and offer her my servo. She was confused at first, but then stepped on it as I lifted her up, walking over to the Cadet who is chatting with the Wrecker and his charge.

"Miko tends to do that, but only if it's something she's never seen before." Bulkhead explained, "To which gets all of us worried."

"Yeah, especially the time we got stuck in the shadowzone." Brianna said,

"Shadowzone?" Honeybee asked,

"It's like a different dimension." Miko said, "The four of us got stuck in it."

"And all because you wanted to see the undead Skyquake rising from his tomb when we tried to stop you, but ended up getting chased by the undead itself." Brianna said,

"What do you mean getting chased?" She asked,

"When we got stuck in the shadowzone, the zombie got stuck in there with us." Jack said as he approached us with Arcee,

"It couldn't touch the bots in at that time." Miko said,

"But it could touch us." Brianna said, "I'm afraid Skyquake is still there stuck in that dimension."

"What caused all four of you to get stuck on that dimension in the first place?" I asked out of curiosity,

"When two ground bridge are set at the same coordinates, creating that creates a feedback that causes a systems overload and pretty much brings you to the shadowzone." Brianna explained,

"And the only way to get out is having that same accident." Jack said looking at Brianna, to which she looked away from him,

"Then what made you have the idea to come along earlier?" Honeybee asked Brianna,

"First: it was to get to know the real you in the field and Second: just to see how you fight in the field." Brianna explained as she tucks her hair behind her ear, showing a little embarrassment. "But it was kinda worth it.....apart from nearly snatched up by Starscream and you guys have to deal with the Predacon."

"True and at least we were able to get the Apex Armor thanks to Miko." Honeybee said with a smile,

Bulkhead and Miko were just about to leave until Honeybee asked them where are they going. Bulkhead said that they're gonna go to a monster truck show. I was about to give them lecture until Honeybee placed her servo on my shoulder plate. I sighed and just let the two be and they left the base.

"Did you really have to do stop me in letting them go?" I asked as I faced her and gave Brianna to her.

"Yes, because after what happened today, everyone needs a break. As well as you, sir." Honeybee said,

"She does have a point, sir." Arcee said,

Honeybee just chuckled, "C'mon, let's go for a drive with Brianna." She offered me to which Arcee was surprise and just walked in another direction.

"Perfect timing, I was just about to ask you to give me a ride back to my parent's house just to pick something up." Brianna said,

"So, What do you say Ultra Magnus? I'm sure it wouldn't hurt you, besides, I'm gonna be with Bri in going there." Honeybee said,

"(sigh) Very well, but like what you have said with Brianna, 'just this once'." I said, making her chuckle along with Brianna who was smiling very widely.

"What are we waiting for let's go then." Brianna said,

Me and Honeybee transformed into our alt mode and I simply followed Honeybee in driving out of the base. Mostly it's because Brianna is with her and that she only knows where her creators lived. At least this could let me spend some more time with the Cadet without anyone disturbing us. Well except for her human charge.

Cliffhanger

Announcement:
So sorry if this took so long to update. You see exams are actually happening and I was able to finish this chapter during our break time.

March will be very hectic for me so I won't be able to update as much as I can, but I'll try my best to do so. That's all for today.

~CrystalWaterStar