CHAPTER 5

HARU'S POV
We arrive back home and for the first time ever, I have brought a girl. I seriously thought that I wouldn't do this never ever...

-Sana: Woah, you guys have a big house, plus it is just really near the sea...
-Nagata: Of course, Haru needs to feel the sea as near as possible... (smiles)
-Momo: Why is that? You like the salty and fish smell?
-Haru: (laughs) It is not because of that...
-Nagata: When Haru was a kid, his grandpa always told him about pirates and mermaids... And thanks to that, he started surfing... We then met in a surf class, and became best friends... Well, you can imagine what happened next, we moved here and now we share this house (chuckles)
-Haru: Why do you always explain the exact same story?
-Nagata: Because it's true, you have always told me that you would like to fall in love with a mermaid...
-Haru: That was just when I was a kid! I know that mermaids are not real! (embarrassed)
-Samo: (laughs)
-Sana: I think that's cute... (smiles) I mean, almost all the girls have wanted to marry a prince when we were kids, I think it's quite normal for you to wanted to marry a mermaid...

-Nagata: However, Haru is not interested in girls

-Nagata: However, Haru is not interested in girls... I mean, he just cares about surfing, the sea and that would be all... (chuckles) I think that deep inside him, he still hopes for a mermaid to pop up from the water...
-Haru: Shut it, it is not like that... (pissed)
-Momo: Ariel is a mermaid...
-All:...
-Momo: What? Aren't we talking about mermaids? Don't tell me... You haven't watched the movie?
-Sana: Momoring... (chuckles)
-Nagata: Momo, you are really cute, have someone ever told you? (smiles)
-Momo: I'm Once's baby, of course they tell me I'm cute (smiles proudly)
-Nagata:Hmmm... I envy them, they get to see you whenever they want... It must be really fun to assist your fanmeetings and your concerts...
-Haru: Yeah, it must be great. But now they are on their vacation... Why don't we just focus on having fun?
-Sana: Haru... (smiles)
-Haru: Who's hungry?
-Momo: Me! I'm always hungry! (chuckles)
-Haru: Nagata, let's prepare something for our guests... It's time already to have lunch... (smiles)
-Nagata: Hai, hai... We'll cook something girls. I would like to have lunch in our terrace while listening to the sea... But it is way too windy... Maybe another day, okay? (smiles)
-Both: Yup!
-Haru: Make yourself feel like home, you can turn on the TV and so if you want... (smiles and heads to the kitchen)

I head to the kitchen and start cooking some typical Japanese food and also some meat because that's what all the people here does at the barbacues...

-Time skip until you all ate-

-Momo: Ah, I'm full... I think that I ate way too much... (lays at the couch)
-Sana: Momoring, don't lay like that, this is not our house... (panics)
-Nagata: It's okay, it's okay... I'm glad that she feels comfortable around us... (chuckles)

 (chuckles)

-Haru: Well... So, what should we do now? (smiles) Should we bring you girls back to the hotel?
-Momo: Right now I can't move... (sighs) Why don't we watch a movie here? (smiles)
-Nagata: That's actually a wonderful idea... Momo, make a spot for me... (sits next to Momo) Why don't we watch a horror movie? (smirks)

This guy... He just want any excuse to be able hold Momo in his arms... What a player... In another hand, does Sana want to stay and watch that movie?

-Haru: Do you want to watch the movie, Sana? (smiles) Or do you want to have a walk around the place so you get to know Hawaii better?
-Sana: Would you have that walk with me? (smiles)
-Haru: Yeah sure (chuckles)
-Sana: Then... Momoring, you'll stay here with Nagata-kun while I have a walk with Haru, okay? (smiles)
-Momo: Okay... (smiles) Have fun, and Haru-kun, please take care of her, she can be really clumsy sometimes...
-Haru: Don't worry, I'll take care of her, nothing will happen to her as long as I'm near... (chuckles)

We then leave our house and start walking around... I start showing Sana around, while she asks me to take pictures and so... Being honest, I have never hanged out with a girl... This is the first time...

-Sana: How do I look? Do I look pretty? (smiles)-Haru: Yeah, absolutely

-Haru: Yeah, absolutely... (smiles) Really pretty...
-Sana: (chuckles) Thank you~ Do you want some pics as well?
-Haru: Hmm... Why not? (smiles and poses)

-Sana: Ahh~ Why so serious? (pouts) -Haru: Because I look cooler like this (chuckles) Thanks for the pic, Sana

-Haru: Because I look cooler like this (chuckles) Thanks for the pic, Sana...
-Sana: You are welcome... (smiles)
-Haru: Oh, they are selling coconut, let's buy some... I really love it (smiles and pulls Sana along him)
-Sana: I didn't know you liked coconut... (smiles) It's cute...
-Haru: You think coconut is cute? (laughs) You girls are really funny...
-Sana: (mumbling) I didn't mean the coconut...

My afternoon with Sana was really fun... She's not just the nicest girl ever, she's also really funny... Like seriously, she unconsciously does silly stuff that makes me crack up laughing... It was really good today...

-Sana: Ah... I guess that now Momo and I will need to return back to the hotel...
-Haru: Yeah... Don't worry, Nagata and I will bring you there (smiles)
-Sana: Thanks (smiles)

We enter our house, and we get petrified at what we are seeing... Like, what's going on here? What the hell is Nagata doing with Momo?! I thought that I told him to respect her!

-Haru: Uh... Nagata? What the hell are you doing man?!
-Nagata: Oh Haru... (gets away from Momo) We were just... Having fun? (smiles)
-Sana: Momoring?
-Momo: I don't know what happened, I just followed the vibe... (embarrassed)
-Haru: We need to bring them back to their hotel...
-Nagata: Okay, let's go...

I can't belive it, they were seriously making out... But they met yesterday! How's that possible?! I told him to respect her, damn it...