CHAPTER 3

HARU'S POV
I finish my turn working, and start heading back home... I wonder if Nagata got rid of those girls or if he just decided to spend some time flirting as he often does...

On my way, I decide to walk by the seashore... Seeing the sunset is something really wonderful... The party is about to start, but I still need to arrive home and change into better clothes...

Damn it, I know that I'm wasting my time here... But how wouldn't I stop to admire this? It's exactly how all the mermaid and pirates stories that my grandpa used to to tell me...

 But how wouldn't I stop to admire this? It's exactly how all the mermaid and pirates stories that my grandpa used to to tell me

Well, let's head back home... If I take too long, Nagata will get mad at me and I would like to avoid it... I'm way too tired to deal with such childish stuff...

-Time skip until you arrive home-

-Haru: I'm back at home... (smiles and leaves the keys)
-Nagata: Where the hell were you?! The party already started, and you are still not ready! What are we going to do?! You took way too long, I even had time enough to make out with three girls, THREE this afternoon... (sighs)
-Haru: Sorry, sorry... I had to finish a board before coming back... (smiles)
-Nagata: Liar, Mr. Fitzgerald knew that today we had a party...
-Haru: Well, if you are going to be like this, just leave without me... I'll catch you later (smiles)
-Nagata: Are you sure?
-Haru: Yeah, go ahead and start having fun... You've been craving to assist that party, go ahead... I'll catch you as soon as I finish getting ready (smiles)
-Nagata: You are the best! See you later!

 I'll catch you as soon as I finish getting ready (smiles) -Nagata: You are the best! See you later!

-Haru: Yeah, see you (waves)

SANA'S POV
-They are already at the party-

Where is Haru? I thought he said he would come as well... Here there's a lot of foreign people, it is interesting, but I'm starting to feel kinda pressured...

-Chaeyoung: Where's that boy you mentioned before, unnie?
-Sana: I don't know... Here there's lots of people... It'll be impossible to meet him... (sighs)
-Momo: (bumps with someone) Oh, sorry... I...
-Someone: Are you okay my lady? (grabs Momo's hand)
-Momo: W-Who are you?
-Someone: Me? Well... I may be your love at first sight, am I wrong? (smiles) My name is Kakeru Nagata, here to serve you...
-Momo: You are Nagata?! (surprised)
-Nagata: Do I know you? (confused)
-Momo: I know your friend... Haru... Sana is actually looking for him... (smiles)
-Nagata: And Sana... Is?
-Sana: I'm Sana, nice too meet you Nagata-kun (smiles) Do you know where's Haru?
-Nagata: Haru is not here, he arrived late from work and I don't know when will he arrive... (srughs) Did you agree to meet?
-Momo: Not really, he just told Sana about the party here... (smiles)
-Nagata: Ah I see... Well, I don't know if he'll come, but if I see him, I'll tell you guys...
-Sana: Okay, thanks Nagata-kun (smiles)
-Nagata: No problem, Momo... Do you want to dance with me? (smiles)
-Momo: Ehhh?!
-Nagata: (grabs her hand) C'mon it'll be fun!

 Do you want to dance with me? (smiles) -Momo: Ehhh?! -Nagata: (grabs her hand) C'mon it'll be fun!

Aw man... His friend is here, but where is him? I thought that he would come when he said that there was a party...

-Some hours later-

-Jihyo: Sana, we are returning back to the hotel... C'mon (smiles)
-Sana: But... He didn't come yet, I can't leave... (pouts)
-Nayeon: You didn't even agree to meet, he just mentioned the party... Why did you want to meet him anyway?
-Sana: I don't know if I'm honest... I just wanted to... (sighs)
-Dahyun: That boy is insane... Who the hell takes a bath while it's dark? (laughs)

I look through a window, and there really is a boy swimming... What is he doing?!

-Nagata: Oh, so Haru was there... (chuckles) I'm not surprised, he's the sea's lover...
-Sana: That's Haru?! (surprised)
-Nagata: Yeah, actually... He prefers to be at the water, rather than here in a party... (smiles)
-Sana: Jihyo, can I-
-Jihyo: Nope, we are going back to the hotel... (serious)
-Sana: I'm sorry, but it seems like he's having fun... (starts running towards you and gets inside the water)
-Chaeyoung: School Meal Club, here we go! (do the same as Sana)
-Mina: Oh my god... Their clothes costed a lot... But it seriously looks like fun... I'm gonna take a video of them (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oh gosh... (sighs)
-Nagata: Everyone, the party is now at the water! Let's go!

I run towards the water and get inside with the dress... It doesn't matter, we are just here to have fun, why should we care about our looks? That's not what's important right now...

HARU'S POV
I couldn't hold it, and I ended up swimming with the clothes that I was going to wear during the party... Suddenly, I hear a lot of noise, and when I turn around, I find lot of people coming towards here... What are they doing?

-Sana: Haru! (smiles)

-Haru: Sana? (confused) What are you doing here? -Sana: I waited for you during a long time

-Sana: I waited for you during a long time... I thought you would assist the party...
-Haru: Oh... I'm really sorry, I didn't know you would be waiting for me... (looks down) I was actually planning to assist the party, but I got tempted by the shining water... (chuckles)
-Sana: Well, now we are both here... And look around, it seems like the party came for you (smiles)
-Haru: This is crazy (smiles)
-Sana: Shall we have fun together, now?
-Haru: Sure! What would you like to do? We should grab some drinks...
-Sana: No, let's not drink... I wouldn't like it if any of us got drunk...
-Haru: Okay okay, no drinking... Then?
-Sana: Hmm... Do you know how to dance? (smiles)
-Haru: Dancing? Sorry, my I'm horrible at it... I'm just like a stick, and feels like if I move I'll get broken... (jokes)
-Sana: C'mon, follow me... I wanted to get to know you better... (smiles) Let's dance...
-Haru: Sure... (smiles) But don't complain if I'm not able to follow your pace, I already told you how bad I am...