Part 2

He said and slapped my butt, making me yelp in surprise, electrical currents making me even more wet.
"Yes." I moaned, focusing on the tingles that were already coming from my cl*t to run through my whole body.
"Yes what?" Bruno insisted.
"Yes sir." I gave in wanting something more and knowing he wasn't going to give me anything until I complied.
"Get on your knees." Bruno told me and I complied, raking my nails over his stomach, looking at him in the eyes while I licked my lips.
"You look so pretty, do you wanna suck my carrot, like a little bad girl you are?"
"Yes sir, please." I nodded vehemently.
Bruno grabbed my hair pushing me into his tip of his carrot, I opened my mouth I accepted the carrot, I licked the tip than the whole thing and I started to gag a little bit but I only cared about pleasing Bruno.
Bruno was so close to releasing his ranch inside my mouth because I felt him twitch in my mouth, than Bruno pulled out.
"Get on the bed now" Bruno said, I complied and I got on the bed. I felt him behind me, I was on all four I knew how much he liked this position.
Bruno pushed into me so hard I almost fell on my face, he kept slamming into me and immediately hitting my g-spot I didn't want to cum not yet.
"Baby I'm almost there." Bruno said grunting, when Bruno pushed on my cl*t I exploded into a million pieces, I moaned Bruno's name sending him into his world of pleasure and sending his ranch into me.
We both collapsed onto the bed sweaty and breathing like crazy, Bruno looked at me with his dazzling smile.
"I love you babe." Bruno said, than he kissed me on the nose, we fell asleep in each other's arms.
The End.