𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 5: 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

Почніть із самого початку

Eani's gut told her to listen, they were only trying to protect her. Nodding, she looked at her guides and raised a brow. An idea popped into her head, making her stand up. "So, what happens if I get a time trapper before they get me?"

Titi nodded, this was like music to her ears. "Now, this is the type of shit I signed up for. A time trapper is still completely human nor can they time travel. Use that to your advantage." She told Eani as she took in the information as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up once again. Hastily looking around, Zay tapped Ti to make her pay attention.

"Always listen to yo' intuition. Do you feel like one is nearby?" He asked E who went to look out the window at her mom and Bully, her dad's former best friend coming up the driveway. "I think we just found the trapper," E mumbled to herself, hurrying up the stairs as she felt her body heat up.

It all made perfect sense to her, He had to be the trapper. Why else would he start dating my mom after my father died? It could also explain why he had been coming around more and more nowadays. He killed E's dad, his best friend because he was a time traveler and stayed around to finish the job with her. Being the only child of her father's, he knew she had to have it. She had to have the gift. "You need to get some protection, you won't be able to take him down with just your fist," Zay told her as she held her head in her hands.

Shaking it, E let out a laugh.  "He killed my pops for this bullshit?! Then not only did he stay around for my development but he been fucking my mom!  She is in love with him for crying out loud." She cried frustratedly.  For the life of her, the teen could not understand. How could you kill your own best friend in cold blood?

"You see, a lot more influenced fueled his fire to take out your father." Zay started while scratching his head taking a second to pick the right words. "Bully was very jealous, he wanted everything your father had including your mother but Xi isn't the most innocent in all this either." He finished while E gave him an angry look.

"What the fuck you mean? She was a victim in all this just like me!"  The teen whisper yelled at both while watching the shadows of Xi's & Bully's feet scurry past her door. "Your mother like Zay said is not innocent. Xi knew exactly what was going to happen to Eric. Bully & Xi had been secretly together the whole time." Ti told her and E's jaw dropped open. Not her mother, the same woman that used to get teary-eyed just looking at her daughter because she was her fathers twin. 

The pair's watches went off with an alert, looking at it Zay lowly cursed. "We gotta head out but we will be in touch. Stay safe." He told E before hugging her and blasting off completely unaware to the peeping Tom watching their every move.

Laying back on the bed, E let out a loud sigh and wiped away the tears pooling in her eyes. Somebody who was supposed to be her uncle and her own mother was the reasons for the death of her father. She had to grow up fatherless because of jealousy, greed, and selfishness. Never did anyone stop and think about her when making that decision and it hurt.

And hurt fuels anger, something E didn't know she had until she was releasing it.  "Gotta keep a tight grip, don't slip. Loose lips sink ships." I randomly mumbled before sitting up. Since I had nothing else to do might as well time jump a little bit. Let's see if I can find Mr. Shakur.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹.
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜.🏄🏽‍♀️