𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 5: 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

Start from the beginning

"Nah, you know what? I'ma head on in.. too windy." She made up an excuse before rushing in and locking the door. Looking out the window she watched him curse lowly to himself before looking back at the crib and rushing from the driveway.

"If you can't get it done I will send somebody else! Let me know if this is too hard for you bitch boy! She is a 17-year-old female! What the fuck is so damn hard about taking that bitch out!" His boss yelled through the phone as Clipz rolled his eyes. "She knows, or her guides are just that damn good. I saw the way she looked at me, this ain't gone be no walk in the park!" He yelled back, putting his car in drive and heading the direction to Staten Island. In his mind, he tried to figure out a way to get her. This was the first job he knew that he most likely wouldn't complete. "I don't care! get it done or that's yo' ass!" The boss bellowed through the phone before hanging up.

Sighing, Kadence gripped the steering wheel tighter grinding his teeth together trying to figure out a plan that would actually work for getting that girl. Pulling into the trap street, he sat in his car watching Dewie and the rest just joke around serving feens and that's when it hit him. They were the key.

"Waddup my nigga!" Dewie loudly greeted him with a lazy smile on his face, obviously high. After dapping him, Clipz nodded at everybody else and took a seat. "What's the plots? Niggas bored denna' bitch." Rock mumbled, patting his pockets to find a lighter for the blunt he had just rolled.

"Nigga, you not tired? We been out here all day, go take a nap or sumn'." Jefe told him, rolling his eyes. On the outside looking in, you would think these two had a dislike or secret beef with each other when in all actuality they were blood cousins. "You need to let it go." Rock sighed releasing a cloud of smoke into his face.

"What?" Jefe retorted waving smoke from his face. Grabbing his bottle of water he raised it to his lips taking a big gulp. "My dick" His cousin answered, shrugging and looking off into the next direction. Everybody but Jefe thought it was so funny, Dewie even took it to the next level and started tapping on Jefe's shoulder making him shoot him a mug.

"Stop fucking playin' wit' me g," Jefe said, snatching the blunt from Rock and hitting it a few times. After a few moments, the laughter died down and Clipz looked at all his friends wishing that he ain't have to bring them in this but he no choice. It was all about saving his own ass.

Back at Eani's house, she was just casually watching TV and smoking her blunt when her guides decided to pop up. "Did you actually read the book or just skimmed right the fu- " Titi started before looking up and gathering her thoughts then continued what she was previously saying. "Or did you just half-read? because if so, you need to get it and read it again." She finished, very angrily.

They gave her the one thing she needed to survive with her gift and it was that book. To watch her ignore the obvious signs that came along with Clipz called for their surprise pop-up. "For your information Titi, I actually did read it." E bragged while Zay made the conceited face. "Well, can you tell us about rule #5?" Zay asked her with a stern look on his face.

"Uh- that's the rule about the time trapper." She answered easily and her guides nodded. "And what was the most important part of that rule?" Titi asked folding her arms across her chest. Shrugging Eani tried to figure out which part actually was the most important. Getting impatient, Zay answered for her. "You will always know when a time trapper is near! Trust your intuition!"

Nodding Eani tried to see the point, she never felt off besides earlier today with Clipz but she was certain he was no time trapper. "You can't trust NOBODY! We told you that, the day you made 13 is the day everything changed for you and that target on yo' back got bigger. Stop fuckin' around Eani and pay more attention!" Zay scolded, pointing at her. Her guides couldn't make her see anything she was blind to. Titi felt herself get emotional because the same thing happened to her father, the only man he trusted killed him in cold blood who just so coincidentally happened to be a time trapper as well.