(• A New Wall Of Polaroids •)

I stepped back to look at the finished project. This was something I had wanted to do for what felt like years, but finally seeing it was surreal.

It was still the wall of polaroids I hung with each new relationship, but this time, it wasn't just two people.

I had pictures of Dahyun and I. All those years ago, we guessed correctly. We were definitely soulmates, we just found out the hard way that we were platonic soulmates.

Some of the ones with Dahyun and I overlapped with Mina as well. We had all gone to the same school, and now live together as Mina and I study to be teachers, and Dahyun works at a local diner.

Only a couple were of Chaeyoung and I. I had finally gotten the chance to fly down to Australia from Korea to meet her. I had made sure to take at least a few polaroid pictures of both of us together.

Then, a few of Tzuyu, who had remained one of my best friends all these years. It was weird knowing I met her so long ago.

Of course many of Jihyo. We had originally just been friends because of Dahyun, but had quickly grown closer alone after Dahyun and I ended things.

And, of course, Jeongyeon. Many of our pictures were from out many years of summer camp, and then all of each other's shows and performances afterwards.

But, none of Sana or Nayeon.

I had cut Nayeon out of my life so long ago, but, turns out, I didn't really need too. She uprooted moved to Japan a few months after we broke up without a word.

And Sana and I were still kinda friends. We were on good terms, but not nearly as close as we were before, and I'm ok with that.

As I stepped back to look at the wall of people I love, a tear ran down my cheek. In some of the pictures, I was there with them smiling, and happy.

After desperately trying to find love for the past year and a half my life, I had finally found it.

All my friends who loved me.

And, after so much struggling, so much pain, I could finally look in the mirror, and confidently say that I loved what I saw.

And finally, I fell in love with the right person.

Myself.

~ E N D ~