(• Poleroid Three: Dahyun - C •)

S    C    *    *    * *

I sat down next to Dahyun and Mina. After Dahyun and I had talked in P.E., she introduced me to Mina, her friend.

"Hey," Dayhun called when I sat down.

I smiled. "Hey, Dahyun, Mina."

Mina nodded lightly at me. Her headphones were in her ears. She was clearly anxious about something. The noise, people, homework, etc.

"You gonna eat?" Dahyun asked.

My face flattened. No, but I am hungry. But I don't need more food, I ate breakfast.

"Naw, I'm not hungry," I lied.

"Eat something, Momo," she pleaded. "Please? For me?"

My heart melted. But I already ate. But she asked nicely. Ahh.

I quickly made up my mind. "I'm fine, I promise."

Dahyun sighed. "If you don't get something I'm gonna buy you something and you're gonna eat it because you hate wasting food."

I frowned. "No!"

Mina yanked out one of her earbuds. "I swear to god, Momo, if you don't eat anything I'm gonna eat your left shoe and put an ant covered pebble in your right."

Dahyun and I looked at her as she shoved her earbud back in.

"Fine," I said.

* * *

I heard the bell ring. I grabbed my stuff.

I turned and saw Dahyun with her middle finger in the air. "Fuck you, Momo."

I laughed. Our thing. "Fuck you, too, Dahyun."