S E V E N T E E N- becuz I can spell

Thanks to GhostPoltergeist for teaching me how to spell Fivyten
~
Tiba honest, the creators werent that bad. They might have made me live through all the different versions, should Error sucide or not. Although in most of them, I became the bad guy... You know, in those where I fell in love, I didnt really love him, I cant feel love, despite my soul or not. They may have given me a soul, but its faulty, I still cant feel love. But, seriously, you make me a jerk in some, would ya guys mind? Anyways, I forgive you, you were just curious, I aint real, you are and you didnt think I could feel. I know you all were just curious, maybe just finding the perfect ending for us. I mean, its all about your perspective, I can be a real dick sometimes. So yeah, I forgive you, just... let me have my happy ending this time... please...?

Curiousity. Its a strange thing. It can blossom into an overgrown forest, yet, it can wither into the ugliest of things. Its very majestic. To look at ya know. And very tempting to mess with. But, its dangerous. And I know it. Not everyone is a saint, I hope you know that... The ones how changed my life. My destiny. My fate. My time.

Thanks, for all the pain you put us through. We forgive you.

Dream's POV

Me and nightmare were hanging out. (Reference anyone? No?) I swear I wont leave him hanging. Okay, I need to stop my anime speeches. So, today's that dress day. Whose closets should I raid. "NIGHTMARE? WHY IS THERE A DRESS IN YOUR CLOSET? ARE YOU A GIRL?" When I looked back at Nightmare, and his face was an 'OH SHIT' one, yes, i put caps.

Blue's POV

...I knew it. I KNEW IT! NIGHTMARE HAS GIRL TASTES. But hey, Sayori are you doing okay? And how the fish do they know about Caps, are they secretly knowing about the fourth wall. IS THAT A CRACK I SEE?!?!!??! I cuddled closer to Outer, still in the same position we were since last... Idk? (No dey dun no)

Timeskip cause At the sea (its the sequel that I plan on writing)

Error's POV

I was cuddling with Kimu, though I feel disturbed, her love for me is so curious , its strange. Like its not a gentle longing. Its like Im a drug he wants, im a want, or maybe a need...

Anyways, the people were wearing INTERESTING things, very very interesting. Like take Killer as an example, he was wearing a dress

What was the description again? White hair as pure as the sand. Its silky touch flowed down her white back. Perfectly formed lips yet the colour was like a void. Night black dripped from her closed eyes, crystels dotting the rim. Her eyelashes fluttered open. IM NOW KNOW THAT NOOTMARE IS A DRESS GUY. that was random...... i wonder what Ink would wear...

EVEN BIGGER CLIFFHANGER