S I X - The Disbelief

So the actual ships for you:
Error x ink
Cross x Nightmare x Killer
Blue x outer
Dust x horror
Geno x reaper
Me x 🍕
I feel lonely...
These are just the ships I thot could work so yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The multiverse was almost gone.
All that remained were:
Ink
Error
Me
Nightmare
Cross
Killer
Dust
Horror
Blue
Outer
Geno
Reaper
Fresh
Classic

Reaper was floating around restlessly. We were at Undertale orginal. The rest of Aus were gone... There might as well be no more reasons for being positive anymore... Everyone was in a glum mood, causing my soul to crack. However, there was a thin silver of Hope and love left, coming from... NIGHTMARE?!?! But. But this will cause him to feel weakened and. And like me... I silently cried. Nightmare still cared for me, even when we all knew that we all were going to die. Ink's powers couldnt work for some reason. He claims that it was stripped from him. And The gang were chasing him furiously. I looked around bleakly. Outer and Blue were comforting each other. ( although Blue is blushing and his eyes were darting towards the sky ) Horror was , surprisingly, not eating Dust. I thought they would fight or something, or like kill us. I could hear a small hiss of anger. Geno was still acting like the big Tsundere he is and Reaper just gently breezing around him... Killer, hmm, was interesting, he was rubbing against Nightmare while Cross was cuddling in his arms. SHIP!!! KROSSMARE FOREVER!!! :) . There was this strange girl balancing a pizza on her head for whatever reason i dont know = - = .  I closed my eyes and sighed. Error was coming to finish us off...

~

No one POV

The strange girl disapeared. She does not exist anymore since you cannot see her. She was never a tot, cuz she never breathed. But um. CoRoNaViRuS dId. BEGONE FOUL THOT.

A portal opened and closed.
Because logic
What opens will close.
What goes down must come up.
Indeed it will.

Erro stumbled out of the portal, almost collasping on falling flat on his face. Immediately, everyone teleported to him, well apart from Ink who just strolled over. He was bombarded with questions(?)

" Are you ok? "
"How dare you destroy all the aus, ThEy DiD nOtHiNg To YoU."
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ERROR!"
"THE HELL YOU DESTROY EVEN WHEN THE BALANCE IS OKAY"
"OH HELLO, BETRAYER!"
"Go away guys, can't you see?"

" What?"

Error sighed, this was going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

Blueberry then decided to speak up. "Yeah, you guys dont get it! There is a balance to everything! Even between creation and destruction! Ok lets say you have a empty watermelon(dont judge me) then you fill it up with mentos. The you pour in Coke, which is the aus. Their going to explode and cause the watermelon, aka Multiverse, to break. So what Error is trying to do is remove/destroy the mentos/ aus, to result in a smaller explosion so that the multiverse wont collaspe on itself. And what we are going true right now, is the explosion. The aus are mixing with the coke and self destructing." Get it? ; - ; No? Okay...