Atsushi's exam

"EMI!! WAKE UP!!!!"

I woke up to my brother standing over me and yelling at me to wake up.

*Yawn*"Morning, Doppo~," I said while rubbing my eyes. "I'll get started on breakfast." I got up and got the stuff out for pancakes and I started making them.

After a while, the blueberry pancakes were done. "Doppo! Pancakes are done!"

He came out to the table and we thanked for the food and started putting butter and syrup on them. Of course, I put on a lot of syrup and my brother just gave me the usual 'really?' look.

Just as I was about to take a bite my phone started ringing.

I picked it up and answered it and it was Dazai.

Hello?

Good morning, Emi!

What do you want?

I'm a little stuck. It's a life or death situation.

I haven't eaten yet. So... I don't care. Food first. Bye.

Then I hung up.

"Who was that?" Kuni asked.

"Suicidal Maniac. He got stuck. Said it was a life or death situation."

Then I started eating.

When we were finished, I finished getting ready and put my coat on.

Then we headed to the agency.

After we had gotten there we set everything up for Atsushi's exam. Tanizaki would be a mad bomber who had a grudge against the agency, Naomi would be his hostage, and Dazai, Doppo, and I would pretty much bring Atsushi here and help very little.

"Now, we just need to find that moron," Doppo said.

With that, we headed out to look for Dazai and Atsushi.

About 30 minutes went by of searching for them before Doppo started getting really annoyed.

"Where the hell is that suicidal maniac?!" Doppo yelled.

"This is Dazai that we're talking about. He'll avoid work in any way that he can." I said.

"Can't you use your ability to find him?"

"Yeah, but no need to now," I said before pointing ahead of us to where the moron in question was - along with Atsushi, of course. "Found him," I said while smiling.

"THERE YOU ARE, YOU WALKING WASTE OF BANDAGES!!!" Doppo yelled at Dazai while angrily going up to him. Then he started listing 3 of the countless complaints that were gotten about Dazai.

"I-is this normal?" Atsushi questioned with a worried look and a sweatdrop.

"Yeah. It's actually very entertaining. Which is good because I hate being bored." I said with a smile. And he just sweatdropped at me.

Then suddenly Doppo stopped strangling Dazai. "You just wasted 40 seconds of my precious time. We need to get to the agency. It's an emergency." Doppo said with a serious face.

We all started heading to the agency, but Atsushi hesitated.

"Come on, Atsushi!" I yelled. 'There's no point to this if he doesn't come.' I thought.

Then he hesitantly started following us and after a couple of minutes, we got there. And Atsushi paused.

"What's the matter? The agency's on the fourth floor," Doppo questioned.