A/N

Hey guys! So, uh, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on a Hiatus for this book. For those of you that follow me, you should know why. 

I've published a new Book! I got into Tokyo Revengers a while back, though it caught me off guard since I hadn't actually read the description. But, I immediately fell in love with it. That said, I've been working on a book for it during the last month.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/333724574-living-a-dead-dream-tokyo-revengers

This is a story where the main character, Danaju Hanagaki, is a trap, has ADHD and a bit of temper issues, and is also the main character's older twin sister. I've been working on this almost non-stop for almost a month and have gotten it to the point where I can actually have a set schedule for it. Shocking, right? I've amassed over 60 thousand words as of the time I'm writing this and have at least over two months' worth of content for it. This story, by far, is the most organized one I've done. I have the ending decided along with some major, as well as side, events. And I plan on going into manga territory as well after I finish the events of the second season(which is literally just around the corner.) This is my passion project and I hope you guys give it a read.

Honestly, though, Danaju has shocked even me with some of her gall.

And for those of you waiting for new chapters for this, I will get back to it. I'm just hyper-fixated on Tokyo Revengers right now. Also, I don't have full access to Crunchyroll and haven't had the patience to use other websites. So, that's another issue.

Anyway! Give my book, Living a Dead Dream, a read! It updates every Tuesday and Friday around noon, it varies though because of the babysitting job I have right now.

Well, I'll give an update whenever I'm able to return to this! I hope to see you in the other book! :)~