He's back!?

Y/N Pov

Over five weeks have passed since I seen that strange man also known as "Jeff the Killer" and I almost completely forgot about him until today.

I was just going to work from my college classes and it was really late I didn't realize what time it was in class was oddly long today especially since my teacher was it here today or yesterday. If you were wondering I'm studying to be a psychologist. I know it's strange but, I always wanted to help people with mental disorders, since my father had a mental disorder. He completely insane because of it, and committed suicide 3 years later.

As I walked to work I had my headphones in, then suddenly felt like somebody was watching me and started to walk faster but trying to look normal like I wasn't noticing. Until I accidentally bumped into somebody. "O-oh I'm sorry I didn't see anybody in front of me! I should have watched where I was going I'm so sorry!" I said hesitantly until I look up and saw HIM.

The same man from five weeks ago Jeff the Killer.... "oh it's quite alright {Y/N}~" he said with a quite chilling voice sending chills up my spine. At first I thought I was an illusion and then I backed up a little bit he looked exactly the same as before with that creepy cut smile.

"I-I..." I started looking up at him it was kind of strange he was so tall you made me kind of feel weak as I stared into his cold dead eyes and then suddenly my phone ring which made me jump. I hurried and grabbed my phone and realized it was my boss calling me I looked at the time and I was an hour late and before Jeff can say anything to me I ran to work.

When I got there the my boss looked Furious. "This is the 7th timer late this week" He yelled "I'm sorry my classes have been really long this month I'm so sorry!" I explained as people in the cafe looked at us Whispering about how a man was yelling at a woman then he rubs the sides of his head "This is your final chance {Y/N}... if you were late one more time it's best if you don't come to work final warning...." He glared at me and I just nodded my head walking to the kitchen. At work I was in charge of making the cakes and sometimes the cookies and, even working the cashier if I needed to fill in for somebody. My my best friend Mena work there with me but today was her day off, which made me kind of upset because, she always is there stand up for me.

The whole day I was at work all I could think about was that man... I kept zoning out to the point where one of my coworkers had to pinch. And at some point I almost burnt some cookies.

When it was finally time to go I changed out of my work clothes in back into my other clothes then grabbed my bag and walked out of the cafe it was almost 12:00 in the Cafe always closes at 10:30 but there were some stuff to do at the closing first I have to clean and then pack up some stuff then change.

As I walked the cafe and pass a alleyway I saw a kitten meowing in pain then I hurried over to it and picked up. I saw that its leg was bleeding that I ran holding it in my hoodie closely. When I get home I hurried and cleaned it and gently wraped its leg in bandages. "There you go little kitty... let's get you some milk.." I smiled and was about to walk in to the kitchen and saw him... Again...

"Ahh-" He covered my mouth, "Shhh or I'll have to put you to sleep~" he said threatening me and I nodded then he let go of me and sat on the couch. I just stared at him then went to the kitchen and grab the jug of milk and poured some in a small Bowl then sat in the kitten right beside the bowl and it started drinking the milk.

Jeff then suddenly got up and walked over seeing the kitten then started the Pet it. "What an ugly thing... Dogs are better~" He said, "N-no.. Cats a-are better.." He looked at me,
"Dogs..."
"Cats...."
We stares at each other.
"Dogs.💢"
"Cats.💢"
"Dogs."
"Cats."
"Dogs."
"Cats."
"Dogs."
"Cats."

This went on for about 10 minutes or so. Until we finally agreed to disagree. Despise how he look he was actually kind of nice except for threatening to kill me sometimes.

I made me something to eat and then I sat on the couch and turned on a movie and he's kind of set next to me watching the movie to in the middle of the movie I fell asleep without realizing it, on his shoulder...
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know it's late for updating I'm kind of a procrastinator so here's your second chapter and the next chapter there might be a lemon😉~ hint hint wink wink~
Anyways thanks for reading Beyond next chapter love ya bye bye!!