Chapter Six: Hot Chocolate

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Kyoko, what are you-" I asked, confused.

Kyoko shushed me quietly.

"Hm? What's up, you guys?" Akari asked.

"Nothing nothing! You guys go on ahead, we'll catch up!" Kyoko said, shooing Akari with her left hand.

"Alright..." Akari said, a bit confused.

Everyone went inside the house except for me and Kyoko.

"Let me guess... You're gonna do something lewd to me again." I said, a bit serious.

"Maybe I will... Maybe I won't." Kyoko teased me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Who knows?" Kyoko said and giggled.

The two of us remained silent for a bit. Just staring at each other with daring stares. Menacing and focused stares.

Then I heard a little sound under the table. I was about to check where the sound came from when suddenly, I felt...

Kyoko's foot on my clit.

I gasped loudly. Then Ayano ran outside to see who gasped.

"Is everything okay?!" Ayano yelled.

"Whoa Ayano, calm down! Yui just sneezed is all." Kyoko lied.

"Oh, alright..." Ayano said and went back inside the house.

"Kyoko... W-what... are you do-doing...?" I whispered.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." Kyoko said, with a smug face.

"Yes y-you... are...!" I whispered again.

"Heheh... Yui... You're so cute~" Kyoko said slowly.

I backed off. Kyoko got surprised by my sudden movement.

"Alright, that's enough. Kyoko, what do you w-want?" I said quietly and seriously.

"What do you mean?" Kyoko asked.

"Why are you acting like this? We're best friends. A best friend wouldn't do stuff like this to their best friend." I said.

"Oh, but you don't know that." Kyoko said and she crossed her arms. "We study in a girls only middle school, there are bound to be many girls doing weird stuff to each other."

"But that's wrong...!" I whispered.

"Is it? Why is that? Because it's different? Different from what our parents told us? Heh." Kyoko said and smiled.

I stayed silent.

"Come on Yui. We may be in a girls only middle school, but that doesn't stop us from falling in love and all that stuff with other girls. We try to be something we're not and in the end, no luck. Most of us are just some unlucky lesbians." Kyoko said, with a smug face again.

"Well I'm not one of those." I said. "Let's go back to the house." I said as I started walking back to Yua's house.

Kyoko stood there, still with her cunning smile.

Everyone was in the sofas talking to each other.

"I'm back." I said.

"Hey Yui, we were just talking about Yua's tasty hot chocolate!" Sakurako said.

"Oh, I see." I said as I sat down in the sofa.

Then, Kyoko entered the house.

"Yaho~" Kyoko said, waving at us.

"Welcome back Kyoko!" Akari said, happy.

I stared at Kyoko with a serious face while Kyoko winked at me and stared deeply at me again with a smile.

Everyone kept talking to each other again while Kyoko walked to the sofa to sit down.

Ayano's P.O.V

I noticed that Yui and Kyoko stared at each other in a weird way. I felt a heavy aura emitting from the two of them. I though to myself:

"Huh? Did something happen between them?"