I'm so sorry

A/N: Hey guys i'm sorry that the updates are slow but this chapter may be short i dont know but we'll see. I hope you enjoy.

Dante's POV: I must've gotten wasted because i don't really remember shit. I open my eyes and wince in pain at the pounding headache that had started to form. I groan and sit up, when i sit up i feel something move on top of me, i look down and see Demitri and of course i start too freak out. I try moving but he clings onto me and mumbles in his sleep, 'he looks so cute' i think while smiling. i sigh, lay back down and go back to sleep.

Third Person

As both of the boys were sleeping they unknowinhly got closer to each other. They had started cuddling in ways thats would suggest that they were dating but they weren't, at least not yet. it had been a couple of hours after Dante had first woken up. Now botht boys had woken up and were remembering where they were, Demitri looked at Dante and the position that they were in and jumped, as he jumped he fell on the floor "ow!"fuccck now that hurt..." he growned in pain. Dante peerd over the bed and looked at him, blushing and a worried expression layed on his face "you okay?" he asked and Demitri nodded, standing up "y-yea i just hadn't expected that." Dante nodded, sitting up normally and stretching "im sorry that i got wasted yestarday...i was probably a bother so im so sorry"he says, a hint of sadness lacing his voice.  Demitri shook his head "you weren't a bother.. i've dealt with that many times before so it wasn't really bothersome" he said with reassurance in his voice. They both smiled at each pther and decided to get up and go throughout the entire day without mentioning what happened. They both had classes today so they went to class. After class the boys met up and had some fun at the park and stuff. (specific i know right :/). Dante had started getting distracted because of something.

Dante's POV: 'ughh! he probably doesn't even like me like that! he was probably just doing a favor...' I thought to myself, it's sad to think about it but it may be true. Iput my head in my hands while thinking about something 'how would i even go a bout asking him out?'. I start thinking of all the possibilities and how i could ask him out, only stressing myself even more. i groan and just decide to do it. I put a mental note as to when and how and get back to hanging out with him.

2 weeks later~

Dante's POV: I take a deep breathe and knock on his door, he answers the door with that same adorable smile on his face and i almost lose it. "hey can i come in? " i say, he moves out of the way and lets me in. We sit down on his couch and start talking for a bit and then i finally get the courage. "hey.. can i ask you something...?'' i ask  "hm? yea sure?!" i take a deep breath, take a little bit and then begin speaking. "so we've know each other for a bit now and i was wondering... if... i could take you out on a date? and maybe we could be boyfriends?..." Demitri goes silent for a bit maybe thinking. 

"Dante i......"

word count: 579

A/N im soryyyyyyyyy! but i have to leave yall like that sorrryyyyyy. I havent really been feeling well mentally lately so im sorry but i got something out! i hope you enjoy! i know the grammar and spelling is fucked up but im sorry please bare with me.