Meeting up again

A/n HIYA so next part yea I know that It has been a while, but I couldn't think of anything for this chapter until now! But uh I hope you enjoy because it's a really cute type of chapter, don't know how long it'll be yet but enjoy!!

third person POV:

Demitri was laying awake, in his bed looking up at the ceiling "ughhhhhhh i'm so boredddd" he mumbled to himself. 'maybe i should text Dante' he thought and then decided that he should, he got his phone out and texted dante 'hey Daanteeeee' he texted 'hey Demitri, you bored too?' he asked, after a bit of them texting they decided to meet up and go to a club. 

~Later that night~

As the boys had gotten to the club they were getting to know each other more at the same time. Once they got to the club they wasted their entire time there getting wasted. Well, dante got wasted anddemitri drive to his house.  Demitri had a beer so he was fine to drive. They ended up getting into Dante's care and having Demitri drive to his house, the entire care ride was surprisingly quiet and peacful. They got to Demitri's appartment and Demitri made Dante go take a shower and lay down, he took care of dante all night because he was somewhat worried. Though Dante was wasted he was still somewhat dante, the boys shared a few moments here and there when dante would start crying. Whilst Dante would cry and pour his emotions out, Demitri would be there to listen and comfort him so it really didn't bother him. They ended out falling asleep while cuddlingin Demitri's bed.

~In the morning-ish~

Dante, surprisingly, woke up first, he saw the sleeping Demitri  and blushed brightly.

Dante POV: i started freaking out when i saw Demitri sleeping 'what happned?!' i started thinking of all the possiblities but saw that he was gonna wake up so i pretended to go back to sleep. 'he's so cute though' i smiled and actually fell asleep and nuzzled my head in Demitri's neck and. i felt Demitri playing with my hair though.

Both of them: 'should i tell him?'

Word count: 360

A/N ; IM SORRY IT'S SHORRRRTTT NEXT VHAPTER WILL BE BETTER IN GRAMMAR AND LENGTH HAVE A GOOD DAY MY LOVELIES