@jennierubyjane Gentlemonster, I'm coming for ya 🖤

"I'll pick you up later after the event, okay? You look so beautiful, Jen. I wonder how could I sleep. You're all in my head right now" Lisa said from the other line.

"You're a charmer. You're starting me with that again. I'm gonna be so full of myself soon" I laughed loud.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" She questioned.

"Nope, but push more then I'll know it sooner" I joked making her chuckle.

"I'm serious, Jen. If there's anyone in this world that's the most beautiful- it's you. It will always be you!" She said sweetly.

Once again, I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach are getting wilder and wilder as the anticipation of my plan is getting closer.

"Okay, you're too cheesy Lisa" I was already blushing and I was even earning the attention of Dara and Maeng who are with me in the car.

"I love you.. i love you.. i love you.. I LOVE YOU JENNIE RUBYJANE KIM!! I won't get tired of telling you that until you're ready to love me too" she yelled from the other line, I can feel her eagerness to make me feel how much she loves me. It makes me feel softer as I know to myself that I already love her too. But I have plans, if she only knows how much I'm stopping myself to tell her I love her too.

Finally, we arrived to the event. As usual, eyes are mostly on me but I don't really pay attention to much of the event's programme since I am so occupied on the thought of my plans for later. And it is so frustrating that I have to wait for few more hours before I could be with her again.
1 hour
2 hours
3 hours

Finally!

I smiled gracefully as soon as I saw a familiar Bentley Continental GT arrived followed by the Jisoo's Rolls Royce SUV to pick up Dara and Maeng

I smiled gracefully as soon as I saw a familiar Bentley Continental GT arrived followed by the Jisoo's Rolls Royce SUV to pick up Dara and Maeng. Of course my chipmunk bestfriend is with her.

I gave Chaeyoung a knowing look and she signaled me that everything's okay.

Then, good. I'm finally at ease.

"How's the night, Jen?" Lisa asked as soon as I got inside her car. "God, you're so beautiful. I have to stop myself" she continued making me chuckle.

"You're crazy. And you look so handsome too" I complimented her.

She was peacefully driving me home when I asked her.
"What's your plan after taking me home?" I inquired.

"Hmmmm...nothing, I'm actually thinking if I should take you out for a dinner? But I'm worried if you're tired already. Maybe we can just spend the night at your place and cook something? What do you think?" Fine! This is perfectly falling into places. My plan's really working. Thank God.

"Sounds great" I chuckled.

"Wow, your smiles are so pretty huh? Look, Jen, if you're planning something with me tonight, we can do it in my place and just call Jisoo to go somewhere else" she teased. She thinks I'm planning something evil. Yah! The brain of this girl is so full of sex.