2.

Mia POV:

"Lily." i kinda shouted out for her name from my room. It's 6:30 right now. My daughter should be taking a nap at this time. She comes in, opening the door and closed it behind her. She looks at me in awe.

"Hoseok will go crazy if he saw you in this." Lily wiggled her brows in movement, teasing me. I blushed. She walks up to me. " Here, lemme fix that for you." She zips up the zipper on my back to finish up. I am wearing a white long dress with with a slit on the side of my leg.

"Thank you lily

"Thank you lily. That's what i needed you for." I smiled to her softly. She gave me one back. She sat down on the chair and still look at me in awe.

"Imagine being you." lily blurred out, still looking at me . I looked her and sit with her.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows, asking her.

She sighs but then smiles again, "You have a family of your own and i wish i had that. But when the time comes, it comes."

My eyes widen. I known lily for 1 year and she never open up to me like this. Is there something bugging her?

There was a knock on the door before I can say something. That give a sign lily get up from the sit. "That's my cue to leave. Good luck Mia" She gave me a wink as she turn the door knob and left.

I frowns as i think carefully. 'why did she suddenly say that'

The door opens and closes. I look up and I see Hoseok with his eyes widen. I shyly blushed, looking away.

"So beautiful..." He said in a low tone but can still hear him.

"Oh stop it..-" I hear footsteps coming towards me and I turn around. I feel his lips on mines, kissing me passionately. He pulls me in closer but I pushed him a bit. He looked at me confusing.

"Wherever we are going, where are going to be late." I chuckle. He blushes and I chuckle at how cute he is. Did I mention he looks good in his white Tux?

He scoot to the side and hand gesture me to take the first lead

He scoot to the side and hand gesture me to take the first lead. "My lady. You first."

I chuckle at his childish-ness and acted along with it. "Why, thank you" I said, walking down as if i was a princess. Once i got down, Hoseok was right behind me and I see lily, sitting in the living room watching TV being conformable. Don't get me wrong, I love her. She does the most without us telling her to do something. And she's really sweet. I don't think any suspicion on her.

"Alright lily, We are going to head out." Hoseok says as we both wave bye. She quickly turns her head around and waves back.

"Bye! hope you guys have fun and be safe." She said smiling brightly to us till we got out of the door. We enter into his car and something clicked. I look the house and to Hoseok. Okay maybe I felt a bit suspicious.

"Was she looking at you... or me?" I pointed and Hoseok chuckles and looks at me before starting the car.

"Why? My baby girl is jealous?" He smirks to himself and he looks at the road and drives off. I scoff.

'Kiss my ass' My mind spoke.

We continue to head to the place while there was a bit a traffic on the freeway.

Lily's POV:  (remember they are in the U.S)

Hi, I'm lily. Lee lily. I'm 22 year and you may not know me.

I come from an orphan family . I was only 15 when my parents left me. I was put into orphan home until I was accept to be in a family again. I wasn't so happy but happy to be in a family... but little do you know who would've known my life will be horrible. The family who adopted me was abusing me nonstop. They just wanted money from insurance. I fought through my life from that. Foster Parents only afford me to go to school, even if I was heavily sick , they would still not let me stay home. 

Two years later, turned 17, I had a criminal record ... for being a suspect of a murder case of my foster parents. Lucky, there was another person to cover my prints. I just had to. I was stuck in court for one year till my lawyer bail me out. He soon found out that I was his niece. 

His name is Lee Min Ho. He was my father's youngest brother. I was shock. My father told me he left to America and passed away from a plane crash on the way there but no.. he was ALIVE this whole time! After having mix emotions, he led me stay at his house, along with his wife Suzy. Until i felt comfortable, I told him about what my foster parents did and ... what I did.. He was in shock but he had kept a secret for my safety.

5 years later of living with my uncles, My life was never been better...especially when I met Hoseok and Mia...

-----------------------------------------

To Be Continued---