𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so you got problems with the planet your inheriting?" Cory asked the sisters.

"When I read the news, it makes me feel like this isn't even a world I'd want to rule." Farkle explained with a sad tone.

"Honey, once you rule the world you can change it for the better." Isabella told the young boy. "I have another idea." Farkle shook his head with a mischievous smile.

Farkle and Isabella's relationship as friends has grown and Maya for some reason felt more joyous about that but she couldn't figure out why.

"You. Me. Mars." Farkle turned to Maya with a smirk. "What's in it for me?" Maya questioned with a hidden smile.

"Tons of food and art supplies so you can express that beautiful mind of yours." Farkle smiled. "That sounds interesting." Maya nodded.

Isabella smiled at the two as Maya may not know her own feelings but Isabella can see it. She had always seen how Farkle and Maya were even as they were little kids and she's always hoped they'd one day end up together.

Cory smiled saying, "Thank you, Isa. You guy are suppose to be optimistic. Future leaders. You don't get cynical until high school."

"Cory, I might see some positivity in most situations but it doesn't mean I'll always will." Isabella told him before turning to the students. "We can try to be optimistic but we have to be realistic as well. One thing everyone can envy a young person's mind is that they can always seek new ways to better the world."

"She's right." Cory nodded. "As you grow up you lose a sense of change but some still hold on to that make sure that you are one of those who can still believe in anything."

"Maybe you can move your creative minds to anything." Isabella explained to the students. "Some of you may go to the politics with your minds."

"Why don't you elect people who care enough to make things better?" Lucas questioned his friend and his teacher.

"I like to think I do everytime I vote." Cory answered. "But the truth is I'm not responsible for the quality of people running for office."

"How are these people even chosen?" Riley asked his father. "Government officials I think." Isabella responded.

Just then Eric ran in the class room yelling, "I'm running for senator for the great state of New York and I need you votes!"

"They can't vote." Isabella told him. "Not old enough. Also I'm just seventeen so no."

"Then uh-oh!" Eric exclaimed.

"Everybody close your books. It's the end of the world." Cory told his students as he smiled with a scared expression which Isabella understood why.

"I'm really dizzy. I've done this in every classroom." Eric informed everyone smiling before falling to the ground.

Isabella sighed taking out her phone.

"What are you doing?" Cory asked her. "I'm calling my mom, Panga, and Josh to warn them." Isabella responded as she dialed Joshua's number.

"Smart." Cory nodded pulling his older brother out of the room. "Yeah, Belle?" Joshua answered.

"We have a situation." Isabella told him. "What happened? Are you okay?" Joshua questioned worryingly.

"Eric is running for senator of New York." Isabella answered shocking Joshua. "I'll meet you at Topanga's in twenty." Joshua told her rushing around before hanging up.

"Right reaction." Isabella nodded with a shrug as everyone in the classroom looked confused but agreed with the older girl.

ღღღ