He turned around and waved at the girls who only smiled before walking off.

"Reid's coming late everyone, he just texted in the group chat," Tiffany said, her phone in her hand.

"Group chat?" Diana asked, crossing her arms and facing Tiffany. "Yeah, when Reid left for Italy two weeks ago, he made a group chat with everyone. Are you not in it? I can add you if you-,"

"No, it seems as if he forgot to add me..." She said,
rolling her eyes. "Or intentionally didn't add me,"

"That must suck. Anyway, I'm going to the front desk to get your keys. My fiancé should have already set everything up, so I'll only be gone for a little while," Jasmine verbalized and walked over to the reception desks.

A few hours later, the group found themselves at the pool, just enjoying their day and recovering from the jet lag. The pool was unlike anything she had ever seen. On the edge of it, there was glass and the water poured over it. Also, you could see the entire view of Dubai, even the man-made islands further out. The sun was disappearing behind the city and the moon was slowly coming out.

Tiffany, Jasmine and Diana decided to take photos to save their memories. When they found a spot with good lighting, they began snapping pics. Jasmine had the perfect idea to take her top off, even thought there were still people around. "You're fucking crazy,"

"Just keep taking pictures," She said.

Sooner than later, the blonde found two cute selfies she really liked, and favorited them.

Shortly after, she realized she was missing her favorite book so she put her dress on, excused herself and made her way back into the resort

She pressed the button and waited for the elevators when suddenly, she felt eyes on her back. When an elevator opened, the blonde stepped inside and turned around, her eyes meeting Reid's.

Her throat tighten while she looked him up and down, here he was wearing a black suit with his black leather carry-on in his hand. His cologne entered her nose, and she found herself pressing her lips together. As he pressed the tallest floor, she noticed his fingers were covered with even more rings and tattoos than she had noticed before. Her lips parted when her eyes caught something, a 'D' tattooed on his ring finger.