"I'm going to guess that the boys change in the compartments do to the fact that there are only girls changing rooms outside and sense I can't have people getting suspicious, turn, your arse, around, Mr. Malfoy." Lilian said, he mumbled something incoherent as he turned shaking his head.

           Lilian grabbed her robes and changed rather quickly well Draco did the same, their backs to  each other.

           The train stopped and Lilian followed Draco off. She didn't want to interact with anyone so she stuck to Draco's side.

            A familiar looking, extremely large man was calling for the first years to board the boats, and Lilian and Draco were about to board when he called her name. Lilian could only think of her Uncle Vernon as he approached and tensed drastically at Draco's side. Draco must have noticed because he didn't board the boat.

            "'Arry, 'aven't seen ya since ya were a babe, ya don't rem'ber, I'm 'Agrid. I wash at Diagon Alley." The man said with a smile.

            "Nice to meet you Hagrid," Lilian said kindly.

            "I'll see ya in 'Ogwarts." Hagrid stated, waving goodbye.

            Lilian let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and looked at Draco who gave her a pointed look, 'we are discussing this later,' seemed to be written across his forehead.
They boarded their boat with a few other first years and floated along the water. Lilian hated the water. The entire ride Draco had his brow raised in question at her rapid breathing.

~:~:~:~:~

            "Potter, Harry." Draco had already been sorted into Slytherin and smiled at Lilian from his seat besides the other first year Slytherin. She walked to the stool and Professor McGonagall, as she had previously introduced herself, placed the sorting hat on Lilian's head, letting it fall over her eyes.

            "Ms. Potter," the hat hummed inside Lilian's head. "My, my, I could put you any one of the houses and you'd fit right in, even grow. I must say the choice is yours. This is the first time I have not been able to decide in all my life. You are loyal to those you deem worthy and stubborn enough to be brave and as cunning as Salazar Slytherin himself, your no lollygagger your smart though you cannot read..." The hat hummed in the end leaving Lilian to choose.

            "Slytherin." She whispered out loud, feeling for the first time in her life that she had made a decision she'd never regret.

            "SLYTHERIN!"

            There was a silence that Lilian had not expected as the hat was removed and she stood, until the entire Slytherin table erupted into applause. She walked to them with a small satisfied smile.

             After Dumbledore gave a speech and had the students perform the Hogwarts anthem, two red headed Gryffindor being the last to finish, the house prefects were asked to lead the first years to their houses. The Slytherin house prefects being, Ana Kastle and Evan Hugo.

             "Slytherin House rules are simple, but first you need to understand that we receive a lot of prejudice from the other houses and their house heads." Evan said.

             "So if you break any school rules make sure that if you're caught it's by Professor Snape. However if you break the Slytherin rules he's the last person you want to catch you." Ana continued.

             "The Slytherin rules are in place for a reason, I recommend not finding out said reason the hard way." Evan said.

             "Now, curfew; Seventh years don't have one, sixth years eleven pm, fifth and fourth years ten pm, third nine, and second and first years are to be in their dorms by eight-thirty. You are to be at all of your classes on time if you're going to be late, don't go at all. I want you all to understand something, outside of this common room you are family, you can bitch off and argue all you want to each other here, but if I ever see you fighting with a fellow Slytherin outside that door, you'll be cleaning caldrons till you graduate. It's that simple, oh and no using the Hogwarts house elves to clean up after you, we will be doing surprise check-ins on your dorms to gain house points and I don't want you asking a house elf to clean it for you, it's not cunning, it's cheating." Ana finished with a pointed look towards Lilian and the first year boys.

              "Ok, stay here I'll go get the dorm assignments from Professor Snape." Anna said, and it clicked like a light switch in Lilian's head. She stood up and raced after Ana.

              "Ana, wait!" Lilian called, Ana stopped mid step and looked at her, eyebrow raised.

              "Yeah, Harry?" She asked.

              "Can I go with you? Sever-Professor Snape is my godfather, I want to ask him something." Lilian said, Ana simply nodded and they walked in silence.

              Ana opened an office door and walked in Lilian following behind her.

              "Professor, I need the dorm assignments." Ana said, Severus nodded and was about to hand her some papers when Lilian stepped in.

              "Wait, Sev-Profes-ah to hell with it. Draco Malfoy is aware of my predicament, and is someone I consider a gentleman, Severus." Lilian stated, giving him a pointed look. Severus seemed to understand what she had said and nodded before writing something on the papers and handing them to Ana.

              "Ms. Kastle, I recommend you not mention this conversation to anyone." Severus said in a cold tone.

              "Yes, Professor Snape." Ana said, leaving with Lilian at her heels. Once they were a decent distance from Severus' office Ana stops.

              "Harry, what was that?" She asked, not rudely, however defendant curiosity.

              Lilian thought a moment Ana did not seem like someone she wanted to anger, though she also had a welcoming sense around her.

              "Anna, take a closer look at me," Lilian finally said, deciding to only give her some of the information that had been discussed. "Do I look like a normal boy?" Anna's eyes analyzed her for a minute as Lilian removed her glasses. Her eyes widened, "No." She whispered.

              Lilian looked directly into her eyes, something she rarely felt brave enough to do.

              "Your a girl."