𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.

Start from the beginning

Pooh Baby harder than the NEW Yb, but the OLD Yb wayyyy harder than Baby.

Chaz 🦥 Baby more versatile than Yb is. Niggas tired of hearing about him banging 4kt, doin hoodrat shit w/ Ben & fucking bitches. It's old. We don't care nomo.

Y'all arguing over two niggas that don't know y'all dirty asses exist...done seen it all.
Delivered

I exited out of that thread and went to Instagram, smacking my lips. "This nigga always wanna post a picture."

10kpooh

10kpooh 123 Lets Go 💡view all comments

view all comments

taymoneyhoney 💕💕💕
  |10kpooh Nigga I'm still mad at you. Fytb.
         |taymoneyhoney  #MainWeirdoHoe 🤨

I went back to the group chat, because this nigga think he the most photogenic muhfucka ever.

2989 Sycamore St.
Today 3:15 PM

Pooh nigga who tf you think you is? Always posting pictures. La photogenic ass.
Delivered

Pooh Y'all know how we the nigga version of DC?

Duce Who tf said that?

Chaz 🦥 Project Children. That's y'all name.

Pooh MMCHT. Since we the nigga version of DC, I'm the Beyonce of the group, so I gotta post the most pictures 🥴

Weirdo hoe.
Delivered

"You eating the fuck outta that shrimp." Alayna said before she pulled her bag closer to her.

See? We only talk when we eat.

"Fuck you expect me to do? Just sit and stare at it?" I asked her and she frowned her face up. "Now you finna sit here and frown like I did something to you."

"You ain't have to say it like that dickhead." She rolled her eyes before pulling out her red beans and rice, while I eyed it.

She ate some of it before pulling out some chicken and she put her focus on that. I reached across the table and grabbed the rice before I ate it.

Ima still eat her food if I want to, just cause we arguing don't mean shit.

"Gimme my food back." She reached for it and I leaned back. "Najae foreal. You playing."

"I ain't playing." I slid my box over to her. "Eat that these red beans slapping on some."

"Boy fuck you and these red beans-"